He shook his head, exiting the room without looking back at him I shut the door behind him and locking it. I cupped my mouth pacing back and forth as anxiety continued to built up in me, quickly running towards my phone that was placed on the nightstand picking it up. I scrolled through the contacts and clicked his name, placing it on my ear waiting for him to answer. Three rings and it ended. I looked down confused. "Dammit." I muttered to myself, throwing the phone on the bed. 

I heard the front door slam shut knowing Damon had left the house. I slumped onto the bed cupping my mouth as tears ran down my face. I knew Mikael was capable of killing Klaus and if he finds out I'm alive he'll destroy me and reveal my secret to everyone. But I could careless about my secret, Klaus was the one I couldn't stop thinking about. Just thinking about losing him caused a stinging pain to my heart, it hurt badly, I didn't ever want to think about losing Klaus and being without him forever.

I gasped when I felt a hand on my shoulder, quickly turning around to see Klaus sitting there. "Klaus." I whispered, throwing myself into his arms. I hugged him tightly as tears ran down my face. "You're here." I breathed out with a smile on my face. 

"I'm here." He pulled away from me cupping my cheeks to see him staring down at me confused. "What's wrong love?" Tears continued to fall down my cheek causing him to wipe the tears away from my face. "Who was the cause of your tears." He kissed my forehead. 

I grabbed onto his wrists. "Mikael is back, Klaus." I cried out as I stared at him. "He's back." I sobbed, he looked down at me as fear continued to build in me. "They're using him to kill you. If he kills you what am I going to do without you? What happens when he finds out I was never dead? I'm scared." He quickly brought me into his grasp holding me into his arms tightly. 

"Shh. Love." He continued to stroke my back as he kissed my hair. "I'll protect you. I promise." He placed his cheek on my head. 

I squeezed onto him tightly before pulling away from him. "What if he takes you away from me?" I asked, in fear. 

He cupped my face looking down at me shaking his head. "He won't. I have a plan." He smirked down at me. "I'm Klaus Mikaelson. It's not easy to get rid of me." I breathed in and out quickly as he leaned in kissing my lips. 

I grasped his shoulder, getting closer to him kissing him back. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me to his lap, putting his hand onto my hip as I wrapped my legs around his hips. My eyes fluttered closed as he squeezed my hips, my dead heart fluttered as butterflies continued to fly around in my stomach, my lips felt sparks from his kiss. 

He laid back as I hovered over him not daring to break the kiss we were sharing. He rolled us over so that he was hovering over me, kissing me with all passion and love. He squeezed my waist, moving away from my lips as his lips trailed against my cheek, my jaw, and neck. I grasped his shoulders tightly as he sucked onto my neck. 

"I love you." He said, against my neck as he continued to suck and lightly bite on it. 

I sighed against the kisses he was leaving on my neck. "I love you too." He slowly looked up at me as a sly grin made it's way to his face. 

"I know that." He pecked my lips. "That's why i'm going to make love to you, my wife." My heart fluttered as he leaned down capturing my lips with his again. 

  ⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜ 

I sighed against Klaus' bare chest as I played with the necklace around his neck, fluttering my eyes closed when I felt a kiss against my head. I slowly looked up at him tiredly as he squeezed my shoulder, I couldn't help but send him a small smile. My thoughts were eating me a live, what if my brothers do succeed at killing Klaus? What am I going to do? Am I going to lose my mind? Will I end up ending my own life? When I had no one he was there and when he had no one I was there.