10k special AND i got tagged!

10. freaking. thousand.

because of this book, i have met the most amazing people and made some unforgettable friends (you know who you are)

seeing all your hilarious and sweet comments always makes my days 100,000 times better. (ALSO THANK YOU FOR ALL UR SWEET COMMENTS ON MY FACE REVEAL I WANNA COME AND GIVE YOU ALL A HUGE ASS HUG)

well, as promised, here's the 10k special a st imagine (suggested by Upsidedown_emi )

and ten facts about me. thanks to that80sbitch704 for the tag :))

1. i live in sydney, australia
2. i have the same birthday as j*ck blazer (september 3rd 2003)
3. im straight
4. i can speak french (not fluently)
5. i *sort of* am an artist
6. i suck at updating but yall already know that
7. im the most accident-prone person you will ever meet
8. i ship byler (don't come at me) and mileven but mostly byler
9. im an only child
10. sike u thought it was 10 its only 9

(i ain't tagging anyone cause trek but if u wanna do it you can)

and here's the imagine where steve has a movie night with the kids enjoy!!

steve p.o.v

tonight im stuck babysitting the kids since their parents are all out at dinner together. i've decided to surprise them with a movie night. as i pull up to the byer's house i see joyce frantically running around trying to find her keys, with hopper and the kids helping look. i approach the front door which is already open with dustin standing in the doorway ready to greet me. "steve!" he beams and hugs me waist. "hey buddy, how've you been?" i hug back and give him a smile. "i found 'em mrs byers!" i heard mike call from the kitchen "oh thank you mike, i thought i had lost them again!" "now, you kids be good for- steve! oh i didn't even see you come in! thank you so much for doing this!" joyce said unbelievably fast. "no problem mrs byers, have a great time" i smirked at hopper who playfully smacked the back of my head in return. "alright bye kids and will, if you need anything you call me straight away, okay?" "yeah mum, i know" and with that, hopper and joyce left. 

"steve steve! can we get pizza?" "can we go to the arcade?" "can we play spin the bottle?" jesus do these kids ever shut up? "no! no pizza, no arcade, and sure as hell NO spin the bottle. we are going to stay here, and have a nice CIVILISED movie night!" i clarified to the kids and they all groaned. "now, you kids pick a movie and i'll get the snacks." they all agreed and started looking through all the movies while i headed towards the kitchen. a few minutes later i came back out with popcorn, reese's pieces and a few cans of coke. "alright steve we decided on a movie, hope you like heathers!" dustin says showing me the movie. "and the main character even looks like mrs. byers!" lucas added. i take the movie case out of dustin's hands and start to read the age rating. 'rated 16+, contains high amounts of violence, course language, sex scenes and use of drugs and alcohol'. not on my watch.  "NONONONO NO! we are nOT watching this. if your parents found out they would go ballistic." i shooed them off "go sit on the couch and I will pick a SENSIBLE movie" they all followed my instructions, taking the snacks with them. "shitheads" i laugh and shake my head. 

i settle on the couch with the kids while the movie starts. "ghostbusters? really steve?" "yeah we've all seen it like a billion times" they all complained. "just shut up and watch the damn movie" i say throwing popcorn at them. i gotta admit, i'm a pretty damn good babysitter.

sorry this is shitty as always :))))

also i'm working on a new chapter of  13rw (go check it out if you haven't already!!)

who's tape do you think is next??