WHICH BROOKLYN 99 CHARACTER THEY ARE (CAST)

NOAH: charles boyle

FINN: jake peralta

MILLIE: amy santiago

GATEN: gina linetti

CALEB: terry jeffords

SADIE: rosa diaz

A/N: gina is legit my spirit animal lmao

also i'm sorry the finn book is taking longer than i expected so here's a little teaser to make up for it, enjoy!

there was a knock at the door and i rushed to it, hoping it would be someone that would take me back to california. i swung it open only to be let down when i came face to face with a young boy who looked around my age standing on the other side.

"you don't live here." he said plainly with a confused look on his face.

"surprise, now i do. sorry to disappoint ya." i sarcastically replied and began to shut the door.

"wait!" he held the door open with one hand. i rolled my eyes and reopened it. "i'm finn. finn wolfhard." he stuck out a hand for me to shake, which i instantly rejected. "i live across the road, see? that house right there." he beamed, pointing to a fairly decent house with a dog sleeping on the porch.

"well if you're waiting for me to tell you my name, you'll be waiting a long time." i huffed. he was really starting to annoy me.

"ok then. i'll just call you pretty girl." he smiled, that stupidly annoying smile.

"fine. goodbye, finn."

"goodbye, pretty girl."

and with that i shut the door, knowing that i was going to see a lot more of finn wolfhard, whether i liked it or not.