Chapter 12

"Whoa, whoa, whoa mark the end of the Autobots?", Bulkhead asked, "Scarlett, what are you talking about?"

"Synthetic Energon was never meant to replace Energon. Only to restore Cybertron. With white Energon, synthetic Energon brings out a power so extreme, not even Unicron himself could control it. Primus couldn't either. He built the original 13 to help contain the power it held. With 12 of the original 13 dead, only one holds the power to restore Cybertron.", I explained.

"But all 13 died. Who could still be alive?", Bulkhead asked.

"No one knows.", I said, "All that's known is that a Decepticon tricked the Prime and another one killed them from behind. The Prime was resserected by Primus. Only, the Prime was born human. They could be anyone of us."

"Not necessarily. Solus Prime created the forge, right? What else did she create?", Smokescreen asked.

"The Apex armor, the star saber, quite a lot of relics.", Arcee said, "What are you getting at?"

"Scarlett, come on.", Smokescreen said.

I jumped into his outstretched hand and he walked toward the forge. He opened the door and set me down. I looked back at him and he nodded. Sighing, I walked further in and felt power throughout my body. I touched the forge and it powered on.

"I knew it.", Smokescreen said, "Scarlett is the surviving Prime. She's Solus."

"Everything makes sense.", I said, "The vivid dreams, recognizing all of you. I'm Solus. I know how to get back my form."

I picked up the forge with ease and let the power flow into it. The forge powered up and a light engulfed me. When the light disappeared, I was back.

"Now, let's go get our comrade.", I said as I attached the forge to my back, "Optimus, you're going to need the Star saber."

"Commander, let's see your weapons. They may be useful.", I said.

We walked up to his ship and everyone grabbed a weapon of their choice.

"Solus, allow me to relinquish command.", Optimus said.

"No need. You've proven yourself to be a great leader.", I said.

Optimus smiled and walked off to get the saber. He looked like a kid in a candy store...almost.

When he returned, we headed to the main silo.

"Solus, what's the plan?", Ultra Magnus asked.

"Well, Commander, were going to infultrate the warship. Once inside, we need to split up and find Ratchet. If you find him or if he finds you, comm the others. We meet at the bridge. Jack, Miko, Rafeal, you'll stay here and monitor the ground bridge. It's a very important job and only the most-ready warriors can handle it. Are you up to the task?", I said knowing it'd keep Miko at the base.

"Ready!", Miko grinned.

;Autobots, do you copy? Scarlett? Optimus?; Ratchet's voice came through the comms.

Optimus gestured toward the counsel and I walked over.

; Ratchet, this is Solus Prime. Are the sheilds down?; I asked.

;Yes. Shields are- SOLUS PRIME?!; Ratchet yelled.

I giggled ;We're on our way, Doctor.;

I turned to the others, a smile plastered on my face, "That was fun. Let's go."

"Autobots, transform and roll out!", Optimus said.

I transformed, the others following my lead.

"Raf, can I press it?", Miko asked, "Yes!"

Miko opened the ground bridge and we all drove through onto the Decepticon warship. I was the last one through and the bridge closed behind me as the comms opened. I heard a gasp.

"She tricked me! Solus tricked me!", Miko said, I chuckled.

"Alright, Autobots. Split up and remember the plan.", I said.

We split into teams of three. Optimus, Ultra Magnus, and, Bulkhead were one team, Wheeljack, Arcee, and Bumblebee were a second team, and Smokescreen was with me. I spotted a drop of Energon and stopped.

"It's fresh.", I said, catching Smokescreen's attention, "He's wounded."

I looked around and followed a trail of drops of Energon. We soon found Ratchet fighting Shockwave.

"Smokescreen, call the others. Tell them to meet us here.", I said.

I saw Ratchet go down and ran toward Shockwave. I stood over Ratchet as I held back Shockwave with my blade.

"Solus Prime? I killed you on Cybertron yet you live. How?", Shockwave asked.

"Oh, so you're the dimwitted Cybertronian who tried to kill me. Now everything makes sense.", I said, "A perk to being Primus' last daughter is that he returned me to the land of living creatures. I may be the youngest but that doesn't mean I won't be able to destroy you."

I put more force toward him causing him to loose balance. Ratchet got up and stood by Smokescreen. I walked toward the edge and gasped.

"By Primus.", I gasped, "Y-you recreated the Omega lock."

"Amazing what Decepticon technology can accomplish.", Shockwave said as he punched my helm.

"Dude! I don't need a headache!", I said and punched him, "I'm trying to do something here!"

I stared at the Omega lock that was before me. Something tells me, it's not the end.