Chapter:10

They all looked at me as if hoping I'd give them an answer they were hoping for. I felt wanted with them. Like they genuinely wanted me to be with them. I liked them. They already showed me that they want to help and keep me safe. I'm going to have to try and get used to five different guys roaming around.

Luca loosened his hold a bit. No! I already love how he's sitting here holding me. Oh. I looked at Jackson. He's already spent thousands on a new wardrobe for me. No one has done that before. Matthew is worrying over my health. Percy is worried about my emotions and feelings. Zach, he's trying to keep a smile on my face.

How could I say no to five guys that are already worried about me. A phone went off. "That's my alarm for work. I'm sorry. I've got to go." Jackson said before running out. A head rested on mine. I knew it was Luca since he was still behind me. "Do you guys want an answer now or when Jackson gets off his shift?" I asked. "Depends on your answer doll." Percy said.

I looked at them twice before nodding. Luca's arms tightened around me. "Would you mind if we moved you into our house princess? Save you some money and gas?" Zach asked. I shifted on my feet. "You won't have to worry about anyone trying to break in." Percy said.

I nodded. "Go pack you stuff then. We'll help if need be." Luca said as he let me go. I honestly didn't want to move from his grasp. "Go on. We'll be right in here." Percy said. I started slowly for my room. As I packed I grabbed things that had meaning to me. I put them in a separate box and packed my clothes. If Jackson wants to he can go through them and get rid of certain things.

I finished and grabbed the last of it before picking up the two suitcases and taking them to the living room then the cardboard box and a few dresses that might be useful. Matthew and Luca each had a suitcase. Percy had the box. Zach took the hang up clothes. "Anything else?" Zach asked. "My gun safe, every single gun I own, all of the ammunition with it." I said.

"Luca and I will come back with the truck after we take this to the house. It'll be put in the basement." Matthew said. Percy led the way to the truck. Matthew stuck the suitcase he had in the bed before getting into the drivers seat. "Come here doll." Percy said. I followed him to the passenger side. He opened the door letting me in. Then he, Luca and Zach got into the backseat.

Zach still had my hang up clothes. Percy still had the box. When we got to the house Percy opened the door for me. Then led me back to a bedroom. "Is the bed big enough for you?" Percy asked. I nodded. He set the box on the bed gently before holding his arms out to me. I moved toward him. He wrapped me up tight in his arms.

Once again I felt safe. I felt his lips graze the top of my head. I sighed. He rubbed my back before letting me go. "If you need anything find one of us. We're usually congregating in the living room. If you've got a job somewhere let one of us know the location and if one needs to go as a spotter." He said before leaving me in the barren room with sheets and a comforter on the bed.