Where you been

(Mahaya's POV)

I can't believe this shit right now, here I am sitting in the living room of my house in my pajamas with Evelynn and Hazel waiting for the boys to get back.

What was supposed to be 2 hours turned into me waiting for Khalil to come through the front door at now 1:30 am. "I can't believe they pulled this shit the day of the gender reveal, that nigga better come through that door on his hands and knees and tell you he's sorry."

I just shook my head at Hazel, I'm too tired to have a response to that. "I'm just gonna go upstairs and go to sleep, you two can share the guest room or stay down here till they get back."

Once I pulled the covers over my body I pulled out my phone to call Khalil again, and just like before I went straight to voicemail. I could feel the tears slide down my face as I set the phone on the table next to the bed.

(Khalil's POV)

"Maaaan a nigga is off his ass right now" for the past 20 minuets I couldn't stop laughing, "no more weed for yo ass you done for" Crypt said while downing his drink.

"OH SHIT! y'all it's 2:05, we was supposed to be back hours ago" Chaos said looking at his Rolex, damn we been out for hours baby girl probably sleep by now.

I pull out my phone and turned it back on seeing 6 missed calls from her, 10 angry messages from Hazel and 2 missed calls from my gradad but I'm sure he's not the one that called me. I turned my phone off after we got to the trap cause the shit I seen had my blood boiling.

*earlier at the trap

We met up with Marcus at the front of the house, "what happened man?" "Before I called you I had just got here so I could count up the money and bring it to your main office, man when I walked in there it was a mess."

I walked in there myself and he was right, dead body's everywhere, glass shattered, papers all on the floor. From the looks of the doors they tried to get my office door open too, I barely keep shit in there anyway.

"I just can't figure out how they got the door open without a key or getting past security, and there's not much in the video footage." I unlocked my office door and had Marcus load the video from my tv.

All you could see was 2 people shooting everybody before going to the rooms where we keep the product and money. "Is it just me or is that a girl?" I looked a little closer and realized there was a girl in the video.

"Marcus show me the footage from before they got to the door leading up to them coming in" he switched over to the outside camera and we seen a a black BMW with tinted windows pull up and both of them get out the car.

"Aye look at the license plate! Don't that shit look familiar to y'all?" I had Marcus zoom in on the plate "BLK ICE" I shook my head in anger, "I'll deal with that nigga later."

*Flash back over

"Shit we gotta get back to the house, I'm not trynna have my head blown off by Hazel's crazy ass" Crypt said downing his shot.

When we got to the house it was completely dark, unlocking the door I was met with somebody swinging their fist at me.

I'm glad I moved and the fist hit Chaos in the face, "YO WHAT THE FUCK!" turning on the lights stood Evelynn and Hazel in front of us with pissed looks on their faces.

"It's going on 3 in the damn morning where the fuck y'all niggas been at! Had us waiting for y'all assess all night and don't even pull that bullshit "I'm sorry" excuse!!!!"

Damn I ain't ever seen Evelynn snap off like this, "look we had some major shit to deal with and.." "well tell that bullshit to my sister who we sat here with for hours waiting for y'all assess!!!"

"Look let's not do this right now, where is she?" I asked pinching the bridge of my nose, "she went upstairs an hour ago, she's probably sleep so don't go up there bothering her."

"I'm taking my ass home, I don't have the patience to scream anymore" Evelynn said grabbing her bag and car keys, "Alex you can find your own way home, I might throw you out the car if I hear your voice."

Walking upstairs and opening the door to our room I see baby girl sleep with her hand on her stomach. Changing out my clothes I leaned over and kissed her cheek. I decided to sleep in the guest room to give her some space.