Gender Reveal Pt2

.....blue confetti, I instantly dropped the needle while everyone around me screamed and clapped. All I could do is cry, don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with having a boy but I really had this gut feeling that the baby was a girl.

"Baby it's ok" I heard my mom say while I had my face buried in Khalil's chest bawling my eyes out. "What's wrong ma?" He asked me wiping my under my eyes. "I wanted a girl" I said pouting.

"There's always next time" he said rubbing my back. "Ok you guys as the planners of this event we wanted to get you your first gift for the baby" Evelynn said while her and Hazel brought out this big blue box.

"I need everyone to step back a little while Mahaya opens the box" I bent down to opened the box and when I seen what was inside I instantly screamed and snatched the pink balloons out the box with the baby Minnie Mouse attached to it.

"It's a girl!!" I yelled waving the balloons around while everyone started clapping and cheering. I looked over as Khalil laughed about my excitement, "we knew how much you wanted a girl so we had to trick you" Hazel said giving me a hug while putting her face next to mine.

All my aunts came up and gave me a hug congratulating me and Khalil, my dad came up next giving me a bone crushing bear hug. "Congratulations baby, now I have another girl to protect" he joked but gave Khalil some type of look making him nod his head.

Evelynn walked up to me with two baskets in her hands "these are from Crypt and I, give you some starter stuff for my god daughter" she said handing me the Minnie Mouse themed baskets with baby towels and other stuff.

"Thank you so much Evey, you're literally the greatest best friend ever" I said wiping my eyes, I can tell I'm gonna be emotional for the rest of the day

"Thank you so much Evey, you're literally the greatest best friend ever" I said wiping my eyes, I can tell I'm gonna be emotional for the rest of the day. "This little girl is about to be spoiled by all of us now" she said rubbing my stomach.

(Onyx POV)

"Damn man congrats, nigga getting soft on us and shit" Chaos said shaking his head, "nigga fuck you! Ain't nobody getting soft round these parts of the hood" I said sitting down next to them.

"Nigga please yo ass gettin soft on us, shawty got yo ass WHIPPED, and you boutta have a girl? We can just kiss Onyx goodbye right now. Cause once lil mama get here yo ass gon' be ghost on us."

I just shook my head, these nigga's a damn mess, I'm not turning soft but I did know that once baby girl got here I was gonna have to start changing shit around real quick. I gotta few months to get my shit together before this baby got here.

I got a message from an unknown number "I wouldn't be slipping if I were you, oh and tell wifey I'll see her soon😉" that shit instantly made my fucking blood boil. Then right after that my phone rang "boss you gotta get over here ASAP! Someone broke into the south trap."

"We gotta head over to the south trap, some shit went down" I said jumping up from the porch. I can't believe this bullshit would happen today outta every other day. "Baby girl ain't gon' be too happy bout this" Chaos said.

"Man FUCK!!!" I forgot about Haya but I know shawty not gon' trip like that. We walked to the backyard to see the girls sitting on the chairs rubbing her stomach. "Aye y'all we got some shit we gotta handle real quick" leave it to Chaos to be the first nigga to say sum.

"Fuck you mean y'all got some to handle?" "Just like I said, some shit went down and we gotta go handle it." I could see the confused looks on baby girls face while Chaos and Hazel argued.

"Haya, let me holla at you real quick" I said reaching my hand out to help her up, "look I'll be back in 2 hours I promise" "why can't you just have Alex and Dez handle it, this is supposed to be a happy day for the both of us and you're about to leave."

I knew she wasn't finna let me slide, "I promise I won't be out that long" I kissed her forehead then her stomach before meeting them at my car in the front.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!! I wanted to have part 2 up today....I can't wait for y'all to see what I have in store for this story👀💖