Activity Log 5: Awake

3rd POV
A hiss was heard from the tube in the facility. A hand appeared on the glass in the tube, revealing a familiar figure. He pushed the glass out with all his might due to the facility's power on low standby. After the glass was out of the way, a robot came into the room in a friendly manner.

"Why, good morning, subject 3-LAURA-3-MICHAEL-3-NOVA-TAYLOR.", Said the robot in a British-Scottish male accent. Eli didn't answer because he was still too tired and doesn't have enough strength to make any movements. He tries to step out, only to found himself on the ground.

"OH, DEAR!", The robot gasped and come to aid the fox humanoid. It lifted him up bridal style and put him on the hospital bed near the tube. The robot scans for any vital signs of injuries on and in him, thankfully none. "Sir, I believe ya are in need of refreshments and organic food. Please wait here and rest."

The robot suggested. It went out of the room to get them from the facility's food quarters. Eli tried to move before it came back. His arms and legs weren't moving, so he admitted defeat.

"Sir, I'm back with the refreshments and organic food I promised. Ya do not have the physical strength to move yourself up so I will feed ya." The robot came to Eli's side, pushed a button which made the bed's position change and scooped the mushy food and bring it in front of his muzzle.

"Please, sir. This is good and good for ya. It is macaroni and cheese with bacon, which has carbohydrates, calcium and protein, enough to give ya strength to at least stand up and walk." Eli lowered his jaw to give entrance for the food to go in and the robot pushed the spoon into his mouth, once it was deep enough, he closes his mouth and chewed the food.

It was good, he thought. The consistency of the macaroni was just right as well as the melted cheese that was blended with the pasta. The bacon was a different story, the saltiness kicked his taste buds and as he chew the food it dances with the tounge. He moaned slightly, indicating that he was satisfied with the robot's assistance.
"Would ya want more?" Asked the robot. Eli immediately nodded and opened his mouth. He finished his food without notice. "Here, drink some milk to regain calcium for your bones and to wash the food down." Said the robot. It handed him the tall glass of milk and Eli grabbed it and drank it all almost in one gulp due to the size of his mouth.

"Tha-burp", Eli burped just as he was about to thank the robot. "It's no big deal. I am just doing my job if that's what you're wandering. Ms. Elizabeth has tasked me to take care of ya." Eli doesn't know who this Ms. Elizabeth is, so he asked, "Ms. Elizabeth? Who's that?" The robot answered, "Ms. Elizabeth, the one who was in charged of the  operation of mutating you. My purpose is to take care of ya and assist you in any circumstances. Sadly, that lass is gone decades after you went in the tube. Unmarried, but she had children, though."

Eli's hopes were down and and showed a sad expression. "Oh, I see. How long was I in the tube?" He asked the robot. "Around 124 years. The water levels have drained 34 meters down thanks to the lass. While you were sleeping, she changed the world for the better until she died. It was an honor to be given orders by her. Or at least one." The robot joked.
"What's the date and what happened?" Eli simply asked. "North Korea and South Korea joined together and became just Korea. Japan made a huge man-made island for the population and the US did the same, Australia kindly gave some space for Indonesia due to its growth of population, China and Russia no longer hate each other and apprehended the terrorists trying to make war between two countries, the ozone is back again and carbon monoxide and dioxide are now 14%. Also, trees in the South American and African continent are finally back, protected by the Organization of WorldWide Offer or 'OWO' for short."

"Well, that's a ridiculous acronym." Eli chuckled. "I know! But Ms. Elizabeth was CEO and now her daughter will be." Added the robot. Eli suddenly realized he hasn't asked what to call the robot. "Hey, sorry that I'm asking this now, but, do you have a name?" "It's Robert, I'm an Assist, Restore, Save and Evaluate, and they goddamn named me...," "A.R.S.E.!" they both chuckled in disbelief. "They really need to fix their acronyms next ti-" before Eli could finish his sentence, a loud bang was heard out side the room in the halls.

TO BE CONTINUED