...they change for the worst

Gia, Ella and I were so excited for the weekend. We left with Estelle. She was great. She treated the girls like they too were college students. The party to go away had been the four girls, including the boys and Vaughn, who always tagged along because he was just the one who had major fomo.

As they arrived at Harmitage the girls couldn't believe the beauty of it all. They met the boys at the house and that is when things went south. As they got out of the car and greeted each other, CJ pulled Lani aside. "Don't be upset," he said. Why on earth would she be upset, then Hunter got out of his car, elated she ran to him....

But abruptly stopped when another person got out of the car. Nicole had dwindled her way into the weekend away. "You do not mind do you, Lani?" came her shrill voice. "Na" came the soft reply from Lani.

Hunter's POV
I could see in her demeanor that she was upset Nicole had come with. But I had to bring her. I can't break Lani's heart. Nicole was only a distraction. I sent Kade and Vaughn to make sure she was ok, but before that happened, Nicole shouted, "We have dibs on the main suite baby!" What did I get myself into.

Lani's face fell even more...this was not the break that she had expected. I decided to send her a text to see if she was okay.

❤️Hunter😘: QL are you ok? We can change rooms if you want princess.
Queen Lani👑: It's okay. We can't always get what we want. And I'm not your princess...you should be paying attention to the princess at your side.
❤️Hunter😘: I'm so sorry. 😒I will make this up to you. I promise.👊🏻
Queen Lani👑: You don't owe me anything Hunter.

Hunter? Hunter! She never called me that. Ever! I longed to hear her call me Bae. But that seems such a long time ago. I was so upset. I decided to get smashed with the boys...

Lani was letting me loose my edge.