Engagment: Part 2

JJ's POV

Me and Ethan went to a beach that only we knew about. We found it one day on a hike.

Me: "So what's up?" I asked him. He looked at me shocked.

Ethan: "What makes you think something's up?"

Me: "Ummm. Because you and Grayson planned something together and took me and Gizelle out on the same day. And this is our spot. We said we loved each other here."

Ethan: "You are so needy." He rolled his eyes. My mouth dropped open. "I'm kidding."

Me: "Mhm."
He looked over at me and kissed me.

Ethan: "You wanna sit?"

Me: "Of course." We sat down on the sand and looked at the waves and the sunset.
A few minutes later
Ethan: "I needa show you something."

Me: "I knew it."

Ethan: "Oh shush and let me just show you. Cover your eyes and take my hand."
I did exactly what he told me to do.
After a little bit of him guiding me he said I can open my eyes.
In front of me was Ethan down on one knee in front of a huge poster that said 'Will you marry me?"

Me: "Oh. My. Gosh." I gasped. "What did you think I was gonna say no?!" I giggled through my tears.

Ethan: "Well I mean I can't just slip a ring on your finger. I wanted it to be like this."

Me: "Of course I wanna marry you! Freaking idiot!" I was still crying so hard. He put the ring on my finger and I covered my mouth. The ring was beautiful.

Ethan: "Can you guys when I got it?"

Me: "Oh! You bum! When you and Grayson left me and Gizelle and went to pick that thing up!"

Ethan: "Mhm." He nodded his head.

Me: "I love you." I smiled.

Ethan: "You're my everything. I love you more." He hugged me and kissed me.

This was the last chapter to the first story. I need story recommendations for different stories. I already know what the second story is going to be about but I need a little help. Enjoy the last part! Thanks for the reads!🙌🏻