A Life In Grey

*Finns Pov*

"I can't believe they did this!" I was furious. They left us with nothing. It's his fault that we have nothing, he shouldn't be off with Rey, I can't tell he is a bad influence on her.

"Calm down Finn." Rose looked up at me. I could tell she was over the way I was acting but I was far from being done with it.

"No, he can be angry, we should all be angry!" Poe looked over Hux, which made Rose feel uncomfortable, it was awkward after he practically sentenced us to death.

"Hey!," he lifted his arms up in defence. "I know this probably not a good time to tell you but Alice and I are moving."

I rolled my eyes as he looked down at her lovingly. "Of course you are, you pig." I spat.

"Ha! You can't talk traitor!"

"EVERYONE CALM DOWN! IM SO SICK OF THIS!" Suddenly Rose snapped, her face glowing red with anger.

"We are going to be fine. We are going to be happy for them and we are going to get on with our own lives." She took in a controlled breath and talked through gritted teeth.

"Fine." We all mumbled at the same time.

*Reys Pov*

"Woah! Look at the waterfall Ben." I ran over to the walled window and slapped my palms onto it.

"Want to go for a swim later?" He came up behind me with a smirk as he placed his large hands on my hips

"Sure." I said excited, although I practically can't swim. Slowly, Ben pulled away and I turned to look fat the pile of boxes.

"Let me just unpack some things and then we will go!" He called out from our new bathroom.

"Ok!" I pulled open at a box and pulled out a new pair of swimmers that we had bought on our trip.

✼ ✼ ✼

"AHHH! It's freezing!" After being pushed into the cold crystal clear water Ben laughed.

"Come here!" I grabbed his hand he he fell in.

"You weren't exaggerating." He said through gritted teeth. I went under one more time and rose up, water dripping down my face, my eyes opened to find Ben looking at me with a twinkle in his eyes.

"You are beautiful." He kissed me in a soft gentle way. We spent some time there, swirling around, him keeping me up if I was ever struggling.

"Look at the sky!" I pointed up at the purple and orange painted sky, sunsets were always my favourite.

"Lets get out." Ben had a worried look on his face and I began to feel puzzled.

"Why?"

"Rey, come on." He pulled me out of the water and the cool breeze began to feel less refreshing and more dangerous.