Bones.

You stood with Kirk, fighting off the Klingons. Your phaser was knocked out of your hands. You got up, fighting the being in hand to hand combat. A scream of pain left your lips when the Klingon's weapon cut into your forearm as you blocked the blow from your chest. You continued to fight on until the captain grabbed you by your arm. You were a mess, you were much weaker than the alien species. "Beam us up Scotty." Kirk spoke, keeping a tight hold on you and continued to shoot at the approaching Klingons until the yellow light began to wrap around the both of you.

Kirk pushed through the bridge. "Alert Bones that were on our way to the medbay." Kirk spoke to Chekov. He rushed you to the medbay. "Bones!" Kirk demanded, pulling him away from his current patient. Bones' eyes landed on you and immediately filled with worry.

You woke up in the medbay, looking around. You sat up. Your body was exhausted but your bruises had barely started faded. Your arm was stitched up, and cleaned. You turned your attention to the door as it opened. "Thank god you're awake, I was starting to get worried." McCoys southern draw filled the room. "How long was I out for?" you asked. Why was he worried about you? thoughts raced through your head. "You were out for a week. One of the nurses gave you too much morphine." He explained to you. You nodded in response, watching the doctor. He sent you a small smile as he checked your vitals. He told you what you had to do for the next month or so to care for your arm. He pressed his lips to yours, surprising you. You kissed him back after a moment, your cheeks turning red. "And you'll need at least one of those a day."