Ch3:Barcelona

Sorry it took me so long still writing chapter and some are in the wrong order so here you go chapter 3 enjoy. And again I'm sorry.

"Here we go!"
"Wait, what do you mean?"
"We're crashing!"
"AAAGH!"
(BOOOM)
The doctor laughed as did Rose
"You ok?"
"Yep, you?"
"Yep, fine."
"So where are we?"
"I don't know " the doctor frowned in confusion
"You lair."
"I'm being serious I really don't know" "So we could be anywhere?" "Yep" Rose ran to the TARDIS door with a big cheesy grin on her face like she's never been to another time period or planet before. She opened the door and a horrible nasty stench blessed her nose "THAT STINKING!" "OOOHH, yeah that's... thats a smell alright" "Where are we?"
The doctor stepped out the TARDIS doors to the clearing created by the TARDIS it looked like a town maybe 18th century they where in a field but it was busy
"We are in a 18th century I think no idea where though " the doctor looked about for an indication on where they might have landed he heard rose sigh
he tuned around to speak to her but rose was gone and the TARDIS doors were closed the doctor sighed and walked into the TARDIS. "It's not that bad" he stopped mid walk up the ramp " is it?  well I feel as if I've smelt worse things like" "doctor" "moulded cheese and" "Doctor" "sour milk plus the worst smelling flower in the universe " rose rolled her eyes "DOCTOR LOOK " the doctor walks over to rose "I heard you rose what is it " rose was sitting in the chair pouting pointing at the monitor screen when he looked at the screen like the night before the colour drained from his face as if he'd seen a ghost rose stood and took his hand  "doctor its ok what dose it say ? Doctor? " The memo was in gallifreyan so rose couldn't read it. It read:

One day the man in the box will lose something that will break
his hearts and he will run so far to get it back back and fail because it will be his hearts he must rechive the one that beats for a certain ROSE

"Doctor hey doctor "the doctor snapped back and grabbed rose into a rib beeajong hug "em ok what this for" "something" "so can you stop, its nice but your kind of cruising me" she gasped out the doctor let go so rose could breath he gave her a small smile "sorry" "dose it say when or where we are? " The doctor shook his head and change the screen he shook his head  "yeah um we are in... London in 1620" "ok well can we maybe go to somewhere that won't kill me with the stench like Barcelona please ". The doctor looked at rose and gave her a small smile "allons-y" rose laughed at how giddy the doctor was being it was like he was a kid going on his first summer holidays all in his trucks and a snorcole ready for swimming. The doctor looked at rose all smiles and giddy and remembered what the memo said it must of been a mistake rose was going to be with him forever.

It took nearly three hours for the doctor to get the quardients for Barcelona rose was in her room on her bed reading a book then she heard "ahhhhhh rose ...help rose " it was the doctor shouting on rose so she rushed to the console room and there was the doctor hopping around like an stupid alien even though that what he was her stupid alien. Rose couldn't help but laugh. In that response she got a very cold over the shoulder look from the doctor "done" he said as he sat on the jump seat in the console room rubbing his leg "aww did the baby hurt him self " rose said to the doctor with her tongue beneath her teeth smile "haha you try it then "the doctor said looking at rose with a cold shoulder "you know I was only kid'n doctor do you want me to kiss it better " the doctor looked at rose and laughed she was talking to him like he was some sort of baby which the doctor could be sometimes. The doctor put his hand on roses cheek and started to stroke it, rose look at him her eyes sparkled like a million stars he just couldn't stop staring at her she was brilliant beautiful rose, from rose perspective the doctor hair was so amazing and his eyes and lips she just wanted to pull him closer but she didn't move closer the doctor did and pulled rose into a long and gentle kiss but to rose it felt like a snog . The doctor was the first to pull away rose looked at him he was crying ? wait crying? "oh my god doctor did I bite your lip I am so sorry if I did " rose looked at him he was shaking and he was a wreak I don't think I bit his lip rose said to her self "hey" rose said in a hushed voice that sound sad and considered "doctor please tell me what's wrong you've been avoiding me for nearly four hours now what's wrong " the doctor looked up at rose she had tears brining in her eyes he felt so guilty that he was making rose upset "rose please don't cry you look ugly " the doctor said then laughed rose punched him in the arm "oi you daffty "the doctor looked up at rose she gave him a kiss on the cheek "you snogged me" she whispered into his ear.