Ch20:Forever

Sorry this took so long I found it hard over the week to write because of school and stuff and I never wanted it to end. This is my second last chapter so thank you so much for reading my fan fic you guys have been amazing and thank you so much xx and again sorry.

" Say it really really slowly " " roformoglacknowhoe " " close enough " the doctor said as he keep fixing the TARDIS " so what did I say then ? " rose wonder " sonic " " behind your ear " the doctor pulled the sonic screwdriver from behind his ear " you said that you were the queen of Saturn " " wait what ? Saturn doesn't have a queen we've been " " exactly which would get you killed on the spot " " then why did you say it was close enough ?" the doctor came from under the console and looked at the screen " fixed,okay " the doctor looked at rose as she looked very confused " rose " " okay can we do it one more " " no " " please doctor I promise I get it right this time " " rose no I doesn't matter anymore ,so where do you want to go today? ". Rose thoughy about it and said " something cool " " well them miss tyler cool is my middle name " " apparently everything that sound cool is you middle name if you had a choice your middle name would be supercalfraglistexpealadoshos" (AN: i think I spelt it right ) the doctor looked at rose with that look of rightness " you didn't " " wellll... " " DOCTOR you didn't " rose laughed " lets not get into it yeah, anyway what matter about my middle name I thought you wanted to see something cool rose " the doctor flicked a few switches pushed a few button and they were off to see something cool.

Rose opened the TARDIS doors to some plant that looked liked when the dinosaur were around it was beautiful. Rose walked out further to get a better look when she heard the TARDIS door shut and the doctor came and stood with her they basked in the glory of the plant the doctor then turned to rose and said " how long are you going to stay with me ? " she looked at him " forever " the doctor took roses hand in his own and look upon the plant as it sunset.

When the sunset rose and the doctor walked back into the TARDIS hand in hand. When the doctor and rose entered the TARDIS rose felt happy as could be but she was also tired as possible can be she hasn't sleep in 3 days and her eye stared to get heavy the doctor turned to rose and seen her eyes were getting heavy and she kept yawning he walked over to her " maybe you should get some sleep hm " " no I'm fine really " " no rose your really not you look like a tone of brick are hitting you all at once " " doctor... " rose yawned his name she looked so cute when she was tired and yawning he loved it and her as well "... I'm fine really " rose stared to stumble maybe he was right he normal is " okay fine I'll go " " good hope you feel better " he kissed rose on the forehead rose looked up at him " but you have to come with me " the doctor looked at rose she was smiling that smile that made him just melt inside the smile that she poked her tongue between her teeth smile he loved when she done that just as much as he loved her the doctor took rose hand and they both went to rose room.

As rose slept the doctor lay in her bed with her beside him she had been sleeping for 4 hours nearly which was understandable because she hadn't been sleeping in a few days now and it was partly his fault getting her up early and fighting aliens and never getting a rest from it. Rose moved slightly and opened one of her eyes the doctor never noticed her but she knew their was something wrong with him " what wrong ?" Rose said in a hushed voice that even a door mouse wouldn't hear but the doctor heard her he always dose " do you ever get sick of me ? " rose laugh " all the time but in a good way... I think " " your funny aren't you " the doctor started to tickle rose in a playful way " well I would like to think so " the doctor was now on top of rose just staring into her beautiful sparkling brown eyes " do you really want to stay with me forever ? " " of course I do well that is if you want me to and you'll put up with me for that long " " of course I want you why wouldn't I but rose forever means that you would have to put up with me for that long your going to go mad and I'm usually the mad one plus you'll want to leave in a year " " well I have traveled with you for a year and I'm still here so yeah you have no worries there and I won't go mad I promise. But can you please move I really need to use the loo not very nice but still " " sure " the doctor moved over to were he was sleeping and sat there as rose went to the bathroom.

That night the doctor lay in his bed and thought about what rose said she would stay with him forever but he knew in his hearts that it wouldn't last it never dose she human he'll have to watch the women he love wither away and die he never wanted to see that and he doesn't want to let go of her as well the doctor was interrupted by a knock at the door he knew it was rose. The doctor opened the door and seen her standing with a smile on her face " miss Tyler can I help you with anything at all " " yes you can. Can I come in " the doctor moved aside and let rose in she sat on the bed and patted the spot next to her he sat down next to her " so what can I help you with ? " the doctor looked at rose she looked terrified " rose are.." " you said you loved me remember when we got ubducked by the weeping angle do you remember that or was that a dream I had " " well it wasn't a dream and yes I remember I said I love you and I still do why ? " " because what I said about Mickey and everything that's been happening I thought you didn't love me no more thats all " " rose tyler I will love till the end of my day " " yeah right " " I will really, rose I will love you forever ".