PART ONE

❝BUT BABE, YOU KNOW I'VE TRIED AND FAILED,❞

(CAST!)

SEBASTIAN STAN AS
JAMES BUCHANAN 'BUCKY' BARNES

TROIAN BELLISARIO AS
CARMEN RIPLEY

THE FIRST AVENGER CAST AS
THEIR CHARACTERS

(EXTENDED SUMMARY!)

Carmen Ripley is known for making people fall in love with her. She's incredibly easy to love, all the way from how she looks to her personality. She smiles, and everyone falls in love. She speaks, and her soft voice just warms everyone's heart. You see her down the street but never speak, but somehow you think of her a week later. Her aura brings just about anyone joy. The only thing is Carmen rarely gives her heart out because Carmen's very independent with love and making sure everyone around her knows she doesn't need a man. 

Which makes it hard for Bucky Barnes because though the girl is his best friend, he's utterly in love with Carmen. The boy just convinces himself that Carmen's out of his league. But his struggles only growing seeing as Bucky becomes a sergeant for the one-o-seventh, while Carmen becomes a nurse for the one-o-seventh. The two rarely see each other but when they do it's filled with soft singing and dancing, broken hearts, and a jealous filled Bucky. But at the end of the day, they find hope, on a train, as 'death' awaits one of them.

But prior to all that, prior to when the problems truly begin, it starts with three teen best friends, Steven 'Steve' Rogers, James 'Bucky' Barnes, and Carmen Ripley, all living Brooklyn. Their friendship began with a football landing in swim loving teen, Carmen. And slowly their story moves to three adult best friends facing the problems of Earth. Problems none of them truly were expecting. Three separate problems, for three separate people, that may just come back to haunt them later.

First, we have Steve Rogers, who simply is a skinny and lanky boy with zero game. Upon hearing both of his best friends leaving, and having no parents to go back to, Steve's all alone. That's until an amazing opportunity is granted to him. Steve no longer seems to be the skinny and lanky boy anymore, but he still has no game. And this is where Captain America began.

Second, we have Bucky Barnes, who simply just wants to hide his love for Carmen. But as a problem occurs at the army base, Bucky soon sees that not just boys from Brooklyn want Carmen. So quickly Bucky becomes jealous of one man; David Earl. But the problem truly doesn't begin until Bucky is kidnapped from his very own army base by Hydra.