×holy cow×

Trinity P.O.V:
Man I seen my high school crush. Jazz we used to be best friends. I used to come over her house all the time, we knew each other since diapers basically. And our parents are best friends....but they left us both to go away on a trip...and they never came back...I remember that day like yesterday!! But let's not talk about that😊.....
After I came from the store, I came home because my girl was waiting for me. But as soon as I opened the door.....
" Where the fuck you been!?!" She yelled.
"B let's not start this, I got the stuff you needed to cook, this amazing dish" I said.
"Trinity don't play me like I'm dumb where the fuck you been!?!" She said yelling raising her voice more.
"Look don't call me trinity you know I hate that name, and just cook"
She cooked and she finished about 25 minutes later.
"This is really good by the way!!" I said.
She didn't speak back like she must be mad but not after tonight.
" When you finish put it in the dish washer" she said.
"Aight I got you" I said as I put it in the dishwasher cause I finished before her.
She walked up to the room. I was on my phone while walking up the steps but when I got to the door I put it in my pocket. She was just now getting out the shower. She had enough time too, cause I sat on my phone for 15 minutes.
"Look at you looking sexy while wet" I smiled, but she just gave me that look and walked to the dresser.
"Get over here with your mad ass....my baby cute when she mad" I  said kissing on her neck.
"Get off me......" But I kept going, while moving my hand down to her nice shaved pussy.
"TRINTY GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!!!" She yelled.
"You know what fuck this, fuck you you've been treating me dirty all night, and I'm tired of your shit cause I went to the store for your dumbass. Ya know what I'm getting the fuck outta here. Call me when you lost this fucking thing you call an attitude!" I said walking out the door grabbing my car keys.
I needed somewhere to go so I called the homie Tay even though we just seen each other that's kinda creepy....but it's worth a try.
I got a BMW where the phone audio is blasting through the speakers.
"Hello??" I heard somebody laugh in the background.
"Ughhhh hey Tay this T, can I come chill at your house, and I know it's unexpected....but I have nowhere else to go....mind if I come chill???" I asked real quick.
"Yea bro get ya ass over here I'm just chilling with the Bros, I'll send you the address" she said laughing.
"On my way Tay thanks again, aight"
Tay P.O.V:
"Yea bro get ya ass over here I'm chilling with the Bros, I'll send you the address" I said while laughing.
"On my way Tay thanks again, aight"
She hung up after that. But I sent her the address....after I did that I had rolled up one with the Bros....my main Jazz, Kevin, James, and ceaser(🐕).
Yea we got a dog 2 days ago, my momma wanted one. We got a pit bull mixed with terrior.

Anyways the door bell rung, and I was high as fuck and I forgot that T was coming over. Kevin dumbass brung so Henny with him so we was drinking and smoking and the house was hotboxed. We was drunk and high at the same time. I opened the door...she was standing there on her phone texting me and my name in her phone was weird but.....what ever.
"Wassup bro" we did our daps."come in bro"
Jazz P.O.V:
When the stud we seen at the store come in the house I laughed my ass off....and with me being high it was kinda weird.
"Wassup bro" they all said.
"This is Jazz, Kevin, James, and my dog ceaser" Tay said introducing us. She was fawn asf she had some nice ass eyes, she had some nice long hair, and she was thick to shawty fyre×_×.
I walked up to her to talk...
"Wanna hit or just stand and look at everybody, can't come up in my piece acting all lame and shit" I said holding the blunt out.
"Shit lemme hit bitches stressing me out, needed it anyways" she said hitting it, while giving it back to me.
"Aight if you wanna hit again come to the weed room" I said cutting off the light to show glow in the dark foot prints.
When she came in it took her 5 minutes to get in here. Me and Tay were fighting cause she took my first time to roll. But we stopped cause I finally won.....than T asked.
"Are y'all a thing??" She said smiling partially.
"Naw but I'm feeling her why wassup???"
"Nothing just curious" She just walked away that was weird.

• why was T asking Jazz if her and Tay were a thing?

•  why was T and her gf fighting for again??

Vote🌸, comment👅, share🍦, peace mfs but follow me on the grammmmm!!!!!! @upgrxd3d_kisco