×best part of her×

Reece P.O.V:
So I guess Tay mad at me. But I ain't really tripping. Maybe if her best friend ain't come at me we wouldn't have this problem. I decided to shot her a text:
   Reeses.puffs🌈: aye Jada what you doing today shawty💙
While I was waiting on her response, I had to cook me some breakfast even though it was almost lunch time. I was cooking and I got a call from: jadabear🐨
"Hey Reece boo!" She said excitedly like she ain't heard from me in a while.
"Wassup, did you get my text?"
"Yea but I got work right now, and I don't wanna be here because I work with Tay today."
"Man so fuck her forreal bruh!?!"
"But I need to talk to her anyways, so it's whatever."
"Man, where you work at I'm coming on your break."
"I work at the the Denny's on market Street."
"Aight bet, but when your break baby?"
"In 45 minutes, you better make it on time! But I got to go my manager coming bye babez."
She hung up after that. But since I wasn't dressed and I had on boxers and a plain white-tee, I just put on some ripped jeans and my blue Jordan 12's. And walked out the door.

25 minutes later:
I got to her job and walked in and just sat down. But as soon as I sat down this girl walked up to my table and tried to talk to me. She sat in my booth and everything.
" Hey your a cutie." She said grinning.
"Thanks you not to bad yourself"
"Thanks but I got to go you mind if I get your number?"
"Yea"
"Hand me your phone boo" she said sexually." I will see your later boo" as she was walking away she kissed my forehead, and than she walked away with her ass jiggling. But I stopped cause my waitress walked up. But she was doing other things and did make eye contact with me.
" Welcome to Denny's, my name is Tay-----
She seen who I was and walked away.
"No somebody else gotta take your order I would've been spit in your food" she said walking away.
Tay P.O.V:
Wonder why she was at my job. Maybe to see her luh girlfriend.
"Tay!" Somebody said.
I don't know who it was but I was kinda afraid to turn around.
" And you are" I said without turning around.
"Umm..it's me Mrs.Howe!"
"Awe look lady don't just call out my name anywhere....what's wrong with you!"
"Well I would love to have dinner with you...are you available after work??" She asked shyly.
"Yea shawty I'm available"
"Do you want to eat dinner over my house?"
"Sure why not, what time shall I be there?"
"6:30 or 7:00"
"Aight I will be there."
"See you later babez" she kissed me on the cheek and walked away.
6:15 p.m:
It was time for me to go to this dinner with my.... I don't know how to say this but y'all know what I mean.
"Jazz I'mma be gone for awhile"I yelled.
"Where you going? Tonight's movie night" she yelled back.
"Out to the club" I lied.
"Ohh ok I might as well stay here, ion wanna go nowhere tonight. I'll watch the movie by myself"
"Ok see you later"
As I was walking out the door. I forgot my keys had to turn around and get them. But I heard something I don't think I should have heard.
Jazz P.O.V:
When I heard the door close I called my homie, Jaylen aka Jay.
"Wassup wit it Jay!"
"Wassup homie" he laughed.
"Umm I need some advice bro"
"Sure wassup"
"Ok so I'm at this school and have this fine ass friend helping me plan my party! Righttttt!!!!"
"Aight nigga get to the point"
"Umm...I like her but I don't know how to tell her I like her"
"Is she cute?"
"She fawn as fuck to be exact....but she don't do that stud for stud shit and she turned me down before I even knew her well enough"
"Damnn my nigga getting turned down never heard of it"
"What should I do nigga and shut the fuck up!"
"My bad damn!!!!! And just tell her how you feel"
"But how do I do that?"
"Nigga what the fuck how you think you do it you move the lips my nigga up above gave you and move them muhfuckers"
"I know that I'm saying like tell her without me, ya know fucking up"
"Ummm...ion know nigga figure it out ya damn self I got to go shawty begging for the dick"
"Aight nigga get the fuck off my phone" I hung up laughing.
But how am I gonna tell her I have feelings!!!!

• What do you think Tay heard?

• Tay still ain't talking to Jada or Reece?

• Do you think Jazz gone get turned down again?

° Vote, Comment, And Share!!!
(A/n start commenting and giving me advice and I know I'm late on the update I been very busy with alot of stuff going on. But start commenting stop being scared I ain't gonna hurt you. But thanks for the last votes on my last chapter you guys are the best. Tell others about my book get me out there!!!!! -kisco.2xx out✌🏾)