4. Feelings

Shock of what your body can do when it's aroused.

Xyla POV

Walking alongside the garden my grandparents had started years. Still puzzled about this man I just met had affect on me. 

A noise has broken the quietness of the garden. Following the sound I seen his two warriors practicing. Their golden spears moves with grace and I was intrigued.

"Mesmerizing" That voice that had me hooked for more. Just being in his presence made me scared of the unknowing feelings I had.

"Yes, they're intriguing." He smiled on the compliment I gave him about his guards. "I hope your half as good as them."

"I guess you have to wait and see." He teased.

"Wow the king is a teased."I laughed, not wanting to continue the conversation with him i walked towards the women.

Okoye was the first one that spotted the two of us and she wore a smirked on her face. 

"My King, Your highness." They both said bowing their heads at us.

"You guys are talented fighters." 

"Well being in the Dora Milaje we need to be the best at anything that is threw at us." Okoye said.

"We can't let down our King." Ayo added.

"Even though he might be scared to do something we ill intervened and will do it for him." Okoye faced him with a look of what are you waiting for.

"Umm... OK...I'll be going and see y'all later." Quickly moving away from them thinking what just happened and why would he be scared of anything his like a god.

~_ ~_ ~_ ~_ ~_ ~_ ~_ ~_ ~_ ~_ ~_ ~_ ~_

Short Chapter