3. Heart Man

Nightmare is the truth you tried to hide with a lie

He lurks in the shadows waiting for a child to wondering afar. The prey not knowing his whereabouts.

Heartman is the terror of barbados.

Zye Pov

It been a few days since I had been captured by him. I'm confused on how I'm still alive.

He enters slowing with his body covered with innocent people who had bad luck at that moment.

"Are you satisfied" I question "Are you cursed or traumatized or something." I became more braved.

He just look at me and looked as if he was going to respond but all I got was a grunt. He moved towards this spike door at the end of the room.

He always go there every time he killed but not once he carried body there. For hours he be in there doing who knows what.

Sitting in this corner made me reminisce my life and how I could of put a stop to this but I just young and navie but mostly scared.

To how the people to react my secret I tried to hide for so long. I just stand by and let people died, I deserve what ever that's coming to me.

| | | | | | | | | |

Laying unconscious his last victim was a 17 year old girl just coming back from a vacation from the states. Unaware she was under his radar.

As he reach for his blade to finish his job a ringing penetrated his thoughts. Knowing that it was a signal he put down the blade and quickly moves towards the spike door.

Opening the door he was face by a mistice fog familiar to the form his master takes to communicate with him.

"You have captured the wrong queen." His was furious.

"Isn't she the queen for that kingdom."

"Was the queen." He threw the heart man across the small cold room that was covered by markings as if was rituals.

"What do you want me to do." He plead.

"Use her as bait to lure her to you than the old one." He disappeared without any curiousness to know if he understood.

After recovering from the fall he went back to finish off  what he was enjoy before he was rudely disturbed.

Zye POV

Being push through the forest had me agitated even if I tried to escape he was could sense it.

"Where you taking me." Tripping over roots and rocks.

It been over a week I think. And yet I'm still not dead so he needed​ for something I'm quite yet​ sure about.   

Silence from him I'm not surprised. Noticing the trees are becoming more familiar, his taking me back now I'm surprise.

He might of seen my smile caused he chuckled as if I don't what's in stored.

I glanced around me to see what be use as a weapon. But nothing can really affect him enough to release me.

We came to a complete stop because a lake was blocking us. This could be a good opportunity for me.

While he was looking for way across the water. I bent down pick up mud from the side of the lake threw is in his face. Blocking his vision he let go of the chain to clear his vision.

I started to run around the lake as fast as I can. Hearing footsteps behind me knowing it was him, my paced became faster.

Dodging trees jumping over rocks I could see people, it could be a village.  Unsure if it's right to put people in danger for my safety.

"Help!" Trying get someone attention but fleeing from the creature behind me.

Running door to door for access in but no one wanted anything to do with me.

"Please" I begged to anyone for help.

"Unbearable to move

Light as air

Sleep afar from reality"

The chant made freeze and everything was black knowing I was the target for that chant.

»    »

Xyla POV

"Come in." I said to whoever that knock on my office door.

"My queen the other guests have arrived." Allowing the others to come in.

I stood up from my chair and walked around the table and stood there when the first person to walk in was a six feet tall black man.

"Hello." That African accent was thick that I was already falling for. Greeted him back.

Next was two bald women that probably his body guard.

"Your highness." They both said. "Thank for coming."

"No you don't have to thanks us. We know how your people is very important to you." He gave ma reassuring smile.

"I'm Tchalla and this are my royal guards Okoye and Ayo." Both nodded.

"I'm Xyla." Shook his hand.

Called for one the maid to show them their rooms.

"May I speak to you alone." While the rest was ushered to their rooms.

I lead him the couch on the left side the office. I look at him to continue.

"I don't know if you know where I'm from. But the technology we is advance and are engineering something that help you with your problem." Readjusting in his seat.

"Yes, I'm aware and very thankful your help." We both smiled.

A glimpse at his lips put in a trance that I didn't fight. He stood up that made me realize he noticed.

"Nice to meet you." He chuckled.

"As to you." I paused wondering what he was waiting for. " Oh yes, your room. Follow me please."

Opening the doors quickly going to his room not wanting to do anything stupid. Not even an hour I'm staring down like a predator to it's prey.

Stoping at his door, steeping aside to let him open it for himself. Pushing the door open to see his stuff is already he thank me once.

Closing it behind him, I was left with my thoughts about him. Walking across the hall and open my door to my bedroom to go relive some tension.

Tony POV

"Umm where do y'all get this fabric is so soft and it lights up the room." I said the butler.

"It's been in family for generation."

"How much." Pulling out my checkbook.