Real Life ☆ 52

~~~

Cameron and Bryan were cuddling in Cameron's bed after they had sex.

"I really like you." Cameron said playing with Bryan's hair who was laying on his chest.

"I really like you too." Bryan mumbled into Cameron's chest.

"I would really like to be your boyfriend, but you just got out of a relationship." Cameron said petting Bryan's hair.

"We broke up six months ago, I really want to be your boyfriend." Bryan says sitting up to face Cameron.

"Is it too soon?" Cameron says playing with Bryan's hands.

"I don't think so, but we'll get hate." Bryan replies with.

"We're get hate either way." Cameron responds.

"Okay then, Cameron I don't know know your middle name Monaghan, will you be my boyfriend?" Bryan says with a hopeful look in his eyes.

"Riley is my middle name, and yes I would love to be your boyfriend." Cameron says pulling Bryan down for a kiss.

"Riley huh, I like it." Bryan says after the kiss and pulling the covers over them.

"Drew doesn't know what he's missing, he let a good thing go." Cameron says to a sleepy Bryan on his chest.

"Your better then Drew ever was, Cammy" Bryan sleepy says back.

"Thanks Spiderbaby." Cameron says with a smile.

"Spiderbaby? What the hell is that?" Bryan says suddenly wide awake.

"Its my nickname for you Spiderbaby." Cameron says with a big grin on his face.

"My boyfriend is a weirdo." Bryan says falling back to sleep on Camerons shoulder.

~~~