Harry inhales a deep breath and tries to calm his mind by closing his eyes and meditating for a moment to gain composure that outwardly he looks like he already has in truckloads.

His eyes find mine the second they open and I make my way from my place on the couch to stand between his legs as he perches on the arm of it.

I learnt quickly from joining him on tour last year that once he gains focus before going on stage he doesn't want to talk about how he's feeling but he always pulls me into him as if my touch can calm him in ways he can't achieve on his own.

I run my hands up and down the front of his shirt, unbuttoned obnoxiously far down his chest and showing almost the entire butterfly tattooed onto his sternum and a peek of an O and L under the sparrow inked below his left collarbone

5 days.

"Like this one, baby?" he murmurs as he watches my eyes follow my hands up and down the soft fabric.

"Mhm, think it might be my favourite," I hum and pull gently on the material until his lips find mine.

I swipe my tongue delicately across his, the taste of his lips making me forget everything else and I can't help but run my fingers down the length of his torso.

"Mmm, a hard-on in front of millions of people is probably not the best idea, Toots," he teases as he smiles against my mouth and I breathe out a laugh before playfully swatting his shoulder.

"Thank you for being here, I know it's a little crazy for you," he says softly, his green eyes catching mine.

"Wanted to be with you, I'm so proud of you," I tell him sincerely before he smiles a crooked smile and pecks my lips again.

5 days.

"Would you rather go and stand out on that stage with me or walk the twelve miles home tonight?" He grins and I know he is trying to distract himself with our never ending game of hypotheticals that we have played since the first day we met.

"Babe, I would rather do anything than go out on that stage." His gorgeous face lights up as a chuckle rumbles from his chest.  He runs his finger and thumb down either side of his bottom lip to pinch it in the middle, something he knows drives me crazy and just as he leans down to kiss me again there is a knock at the door telling him it's show time.

I don't know how it's possible to command a hallway but Harry seems to manage as he walks through the corridor towards the stage, waving at cameras filming him, politely saying hello to people he passes and stopping for the odd photo. 

He glances back at me momentarily, his face brightening with a smile and although my heart is swelling with excitement and pride for him it's only fleeting before it is quickly plummeting back down to reality.

5 days.

Harry looks like he belongs here, like he's not fussed at all by the 20,000 strong crowd chanting his name while I'm severely out of my depth just walking down the busy passageway.

We've had the conversation a hundred times over the last year, one that discusses the illusion of fame and Harry insisting it doesn't mean anything to him. But as his star sharply rises higher than ever so does the change in his lifestyle, the types of people around him and the amount of attention that gets thrown our way. It's a lifestyle I'm not part of and will never be, which is incredibly difficult when your married to arguably the biggest musician in the world.

As if it's a metaphor for my thoughts, I watch as Harry gets physically pulled further from me down the hallway as groups of people intercept us and he fades out of my sight.

5 days.

A/N:

OK so i couldn't wait and I'm posting early! 

I'm soooo happy to be writing about H&O again!

I will TRY and post daily but might be every couple so please be patient 

Please vote and leave me your comments!

Any predictions/hopes about what will happen in part 3? I wanna hear them all!

I've said it before but.. This. Fkn. Outfit.... does bad things to me and my all time favourite thing Harry's ever worn.

ENJOY!

Love Ruby

x