Chapter 14

A/N- 1k reads!! holy balls dbsjbddk. Thank you! i'll be sure to update more. Also! if you have the time please check out my other stuff! i have a bnha one shot thing as well so lol. Anyways enjoy!

        It was happening. You were standing In front of the infamous UA. Your dream since you started middle school was right in front of you. You had your best friend, if not brother, at your side. You could feel the adrenaline, and excitement course through your body.
        The wind gently rolled on your cheeks. This was surreal. You couldn't believe this was all happening. It felt like just yesterday you were stuck in that brutal home. All of that was over now. It would be ok. You couldn't wait for this new life.
        Although, As you took another step toward your dreams a familiar shove caught you off guard. You were knocked in the left shoulder by something bigger then you.
        Your balance was thrown off and you waded for a bit before addressing the person who shoved you. Of course, it was Bakugou. You also expected him to be here. Where else would he go. He has high standards for a hothead.
        You rolled your eyes brushing him off and continued on your way. Him doing to same. That was your system. You both subtly annoyed each other, and act like nothing happened. Although you wanted to actually talk to him that would have to wait.
Pushing that encounter aside you started off into the school. The bustling people, and the talk of hero's was getting you fired up.
You Soon, after what felt like hours of walking, found yourself in an auditorium with the other students who wanted to try for this school. It was huge. You sat next to Kirishima, and a boy with blond hair. It had a black streak in it. He kinda looked like pikachu? Huh, weird. You wonder if he dyed it. You were about to say something when a booming voice toppled over yours.
"Hello examinees welcome to the show! EVERYBODY SAY HEY!"
It was Present Mic. His enthusiasm was hard to misplace. Honestly he was one of your favorite hero's. He was charismatic and funny. He also had a unique quirk. He was one of the hero's that inspired you the most.
Yet, the auditorium remained silent. A budding awkwardness filled the air. Teenage angst getting the better of everyone.
         So you did what anyone in that position would. You placed two fingers in your mouth and let out one of the loudest wolf whistles you could. Honestly, not your proudest moment, but you thought i'd be funny. Turns out only you and pikachu thought that. You both toppled over laughing and tearing up. Everyone else just kind of looked confused. Not understanding you humor.
As you stopped laughing and wiped the tears out of your eyes he continued. Ignoring what had just happened.
Honestly, You would be lying if you said you didn't tune it out. You already knew what was going to happen. You did your research. You were fully prepared to fight those giant robo things.

Time skip•

        You stood outside of battle center B along side pikachu boy. You were beyond excited now. You could see inside the makeshift city. It was incredible. How did they get the founding for this?
        Your thoughts were paused as present mics voice sounded.
         "THERE ARE NO STARTS IN REAL BATTLE. NOW GO!"
        Oh shit.