Chapter 3

❗️Warning! vivid descriptions of gore and pain! if you are at all triggered and or sensitive to that kind of thing i suggest you skip this chapter! :) ❗️

That night you fell asleep without a problem. You were exhausted from the previous day so you were already passed out when your head hit the pillow.
        You started to stir before the clock read "3:30 am" and you bolted awake.   
        You were sweating and panting. An icy cold pain ran through your body like a river. A panic swept through you. Soon followed by relief.
        It was just a night mare. One that you had already forgotten. You wiped your brow and stood up. Confident you wouldn't be able to go back to sleep.
        You walked over to your desk and picked up a pencil. Drawing usually helped calm you. You weren't gonna lie. You were pretty decent at it.
You began doodling random things and sketching ideas. Nothing too exciting. You sighed.
        Panic swept through you as that same icy-cold pain ran up your spine.
        You winced, but it wasn't as bad as you thought. 'Maybe just lag' you thought to yourself.
       Until it got worse.
        An unbearable pain ripped through your whole being.
        A dagger made of ice shredding your skin.

        You let out a horrid scream.
        Or at least tried to.
        You were muted by something.

        After 10 minutes of the pure hell you experienced the pain subsided.
        You were a sobbing heap on the ground holding and ripping at your back to stop the pain. To try to silence that burn that ripped through you.
        You breathed a breath of relief. Yet you acted too soon.
        Soon enough another wave of Spine snapping, burning pain ripped through you.
        This time you did scream.
        It was a horrid, blood curdling sound.
At this point the pain was so bad you were trying to rip the skin off your back. Trying to calm it down
All the sanity left in you was let out through another scream.

Where was my mom?
        Why isn't she here?
        Why am i in pain?
......why can't i just die already...

        You say there screaming and ripping at your skin.
        You could feel the layers of skin being ripped off. The warm crimson liquid on your fingers.
        Tears were flowing at a constant rate.

        Soon you felt something that scared you.
        A bubbling feeling in your back. A feeling of something being under your skin. Something that wasn't supposed to be there.
        You tore and ripped at your skin trying to get it out. Trying to gouge out the foreign thing that dared place itself in your flesh. 
Suddenly a gust of force pushed you against a wall. Slammed your helpless body against the cold wood. Your face was pushed against the wall and your back felt like the skin had ripped off.

        The pain was somewhat numbed.
        You looked behind you the see two ghost-like fists protruding from your back

(sorry that's the only picture I have drawn. Sorry if you're more masculine!!)

They were transparent and had a blue tint to them.
        You started to laugh. Louder and louder until you calmed down. Wiping the remaining tears from your eyes.
        You smiled. Forgetting the pain you just endured.
       "So you're what i've been waiting for, huh?"
        The fist seemed to almost nod in approval. This was it. Your real quirk.

        You turned around and smiled, almost maniacally. A look of pure insanity spread across your face.
        You felt the urge to....eat something. A burning hunger was in you. A hunger you've never felt before.
       You got up from your spot and the fists trailed behind you. Before you managed to take a step further you felt a wave of fatigue come over you.
        You passed out where you were standing.

        Maybe that was for the best.