A Blast From The Past!

Clark's POV:
I had to go save the people in that building downtown, so that's what I did. I ran upstairs to the roof and I ripped my shirt open so you could see the S on my suit. This was the first time I was wearing my suit that my mom gave me. I was flying and went down to sign autographs, and I heard that someone needed help. So I flew there and Someone was fighting and there was someone that had a bracket on that had a green glowing light. It weakened her, I walked closer and it weakened me, it was Green Kryptonite. I went up and took it threw it far into the sky flew to it and destroyed it with my heat vision. I flew back down to her and asked "are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine. How about you?" "I'm fine. Your from Krypton?" "Yes." "How did you get away before it exploded?" "Same as you Clark." "How do you know my name?" "I'm your twin Kal-el, you don't remember me?" "No, I'm sorry." "It's okay Kal-el." "I'm Mila Jor-el" "nice to meet you finally mila even though I never knew about you." "It's Fine kal-el" "how do you know about my earth name?" "I did some research before I came to find you." "Ok, I'd like you to come meet my Fiancé Lois, if you'd like." "Of Course I would Clark." "It'll Be Best if I call you Clark." "It would." "It'd be a pleasure to meet Lois." "I'll call her, and we'll meet her right now." "Sounds great."

Lois's POV:
Phone Rings
"Hey Clark, what's up?" "Nothing much, want to meet up?" "Anytime for you Smallville." "Where are you? I'll come to you." "I'm at the daily planet, you come to me every time Clark." "I know." "I'll see you in a Minute." "Bye." "Bye." I Went Over To My desk to work on my latest project Mr. White told me to work on, which was about Superman! AKA: Clark, my Fiancé and I love him with all my heart.

Clark POV:
Mila and I raced to the daily planet I won, and I wasn't even trying to win. I changed into Clark Kent Clothes, Cause why would Superman be at the Daily planet? "Hey Lois." "Clark!" Lois ran up to me and kissed me. I kissed her back. "Lois, I have someone you need to meet. "Who?" "Lois Meet Mila, My sister. Well really twin sister if you can't tell already." "Nice to meet you Mila, she looks exactly like you Clark." "You look exactly like him, Mila, which is why you need glasses." "Why?" "Because I'm assuming, you want to fight crime also." "Of Course I want to help my Big brother, only by a minute. Fight." "I'll go get her some glasses, Lois." "Good. Be right back Clark. Before anyone Notices." "I will." "Good." I ran to the exact glasses shop, I got the exact same size as me but in the women's department. I got them and left money there, with a S when you walk in. Everyone, loves when I do that. Just like I used to do that, years ago. I ran back straight back to Lois and gave Mila the glasses, and they fit perfectly. "Good, now you just have to wear a normal outfit, and then I'll have my mom or Oliver make you a suit with a S." "Ok, then we can spend more time Together." "Exactly." Phone rings "Hey Chloe." "Hey Clark, are you doing anything right now?" "No, Why?" "Cause my son, wants to meet the Famous Clark Kent, and Lois lane." "Can he meet my Sister?" "You Have a sister Clark?" "Yeah, I just met her." "That's great Clark." "Adopted?" "No, she's from krypton too." "We'll see you in a minute." I picked up Lois in my arms, and Mila and I ran to Chloe's front doorstep. We rang the doorbell and Oliver opened the Door. "Hey Clark, I missed you so much." "I missed you too, Oliver how's the training going?" "Good." "Good, can i Meet Him?" "Of Course, he's really excited to meet you Clark." "His big dream Is to meet Superman." "Well then, he'll have to meet Superman on the anniversary of the mentor Shower or my birthday." "I'll make sure he'll wish you a happy birthday also." "Ok. Sounds good to me."

Lois's POV:
It felt like Clark and Oliver were talking for FOREVER! "Are you guys done talking yet?" "Yeah, let's go inside." I followed Clark inside, and Clark and I went into Oliver and Chloe's son's bedroom. We met him Together. "Hi, I'm Lois I'm Chloe's Cousin it's nice to meet you." "It-It's nice to meet You Lois." Lois Laughs. Clark Came And sat down between me and Chloe and Oliver's little boy. I didn't even hear him come in. "I'm Clark your mommy and daddy's best friend, more like family." "Clark and I are getting married soon, and Clark will be your Uncle in law." "Yay! I'll have a Uncle." "I'll spoil you a lot too." Laughs.

Clark's POV:
"I Heard you want to meet Superman!" "Yeah. I do." "I know Superman!" "Really?" "Yes, tell me your name and I promise you'll get to meet him." "Ok. My Name is Jonathan. Jonathan Queen." "That's a cool name Jonathan." "Thanks." "Your welcome." Walks out of the room, and into the living room, where Chloe and Oliver are talking. "You named your son after my Dad Chloe?" "Of Course I did, you know he was the Best Father. He loved me like his own Child." "I know Chloe, he would love to see how much we've grown up, and now you have a child." "He'd be honored to have your child named after him." "He would." "Thank You Chloe." Starts Crying. "Clark, why are you crying?" "I miss him Chloe, so much." "I know Clark." Chloe and Oliver hug Clark. "It's going to be okay." "I know it will be." Lois walks in. Runs over to Clark as soon she sees he's been crying. "Clark, what's wrong?" "Chloe named her son after my dad, and it reminded me of him. You know?" "Yeah, I do Clark." Hugs Clark for the longest time. "I miss him too, your parents were like my second, our second family. It's going to be okay." "I know it's gonna be, Cause you're here, Lois." Lois kisses Clark. Sirens from super hearing. "I have to go." "Go Clark, save the world." All: "Its the best thing you do, Clark." "Thanks Guys." Rips shirt open, and jumps off deck and flies to where and who he's gonna save next.