Chp X twenty-eight

Alec's POV:

"I have a mate." Her words shocked me. She could have everything from me. I could give her everything. Everything she wanted. Everything she desired for. But she was choosing that stupid asshole werewolf over me. I wouldn't allow that on any choice. I had to do something. After telling me she walked away. It's been two days since she is avoiding me. I woke up on Friday. She was showering. I needed to do something. I could compel her but it was a risk. If she'd find out in future she'll hate me. But I can handle that she can't find out as long as she is with me. I saw her coming out of the bathroom. She was wearing shorts with a striped top.

"Alice, You wanna go swimming with me today?" I tried to broke the awkwardness between us

"Swimming? Are you free to go with me?" She lit up. I knew she loved swimming.

"Yup, I am free today lemme show you my swimming pool. I know you haven't been walking around.

"I would love to move around the place. And I guess you can spare me a room at least." She said with a calm tone.

"Okay, then get ready I will be getting you in half an hour. " I said and left the room.

After when she got ready I took her out. My palace was huge and giant. Even though It had its own 5 swimming pools but it took miles of the walk. We walked there talking about here and there.

"So who is that guy?" I asked her so she'd know that I don't piss off with it.

"Oh are you talking about my mate?" She looked at me. I nodded.

"Daren Knight. Strongest Alpha of whole New York Lycan territory. I was with his brother first. We were in a relationship but when we got to know, he broke up with me. I couldn't accept it but it was their belief. I still don't love Alpha but I feel attraction. I don't know if it's mate thing or else." She told me like she is telling me some stories. I clicked on the name "Daren Knight". I know him. I saw his name on the file my father left. So he was the one who killed me back then. Well I am reborn now. I held Alice by her shoulder. Locked her eyes with mine.

"Look, listen Alice." When I was sure se was looking me in my eyes. I held her gaze. My orbs stretch and then squeeze back. Yas I was compelling her.

"You forget about everything that happened back in New York. You've been never there. Anyone you knew or met in New York, forget about them. You moved with me to Brasilia after high school. Now we are together." It was the safest way I could use to keep her with me. I broke the gaze and she sighed heavily. I took her hand and led her to my own personal swimming pool.

 I took her hand and led her to my own personal swimming pool