"I was looking for you" Nathanael whispered, he looked at her with concerned eyes.

"Why would you do a silly thing like that, little red?" she asked, an unusual harshness to her words.

"Why-"

Volpina cut in not letting him talk "No, I'm not listening to your lies"

Nathanael raised an eyebrow in confusion "Lies?" he asked. "I would never-"

"Save It, Nathanael!" Volpina shouted. Her eyes flashed with anger "I know the truth now! I thought I could trust you but you're just another ladybug fanboy out to keep me quiet about your precious pest!

"What? I'm not a Ladybug fanboy!" Nathanael said.

Volpina rolled her eyes and scoffed "Sure and you just happened to be drawing her!"

"Is that what this is about?" he asked, his eyes widening.

Volpina didn't answer as a harsh purple glow appeared over her face in a shape of a butterfly. Her eyes flickered from Nathanael to the ground. She shook her head and muttered, "No I can't-"

Nathanael felt his hands tighten into fists as he wondered what Hawkmoth was saying to manipulate the girl into helping him.

"Fine" Volpina sighed. The Purple glow disappeared as she looked back up at Nathanael with sad eyes.

"I need to get Ladybugs miraculous but I'm not finished with you"

"What?" Nathanael asked confused.

Volpina glared at him "So you're coming with me!"

"Wait, what?" Nathanael exclaimed "H-how?"

Volpina rolled her eyes as she walked up to Nathanael. Nathanael raised an eyebrow wondering what she was going to do.

Nathanael let out a squeal of surprise as she lifted him off his feet, pulling him close to her. Nathanael's face quickly heated up in a dark blush as he registered his position, not daring to look up at the vixen Akuma. He knew she was probably smirking and he would be right.

"I-I don't t-think yo-you'll be able to ca-carry m-me for l-long!" He managed to stutter out.

"Quit your whining, Tomato," Volpina said as she took off into the sky and then she was high above the Parisian streets as she ran along the rooftops.

"Where are we going?" Nathanael asked.

Volpina glanced at the red-head before saying "You'll find out soon"

Nathanael gulped. 'I hope she isn't planning something Crazy...what am I thinking? She's akumatised! Of course, she's planning something crazy'

They arrived at their location and Volpina set Nathanael down.

Nathanael let out a sigh of relief as he felt his feet hit solid ground, but then his knees gave out and he hit the cold stone. He looked up to see the whole of Paris laid out before his eyes. Then he glanced down and his stomach dropped and his eyes widened in fear.

Volpina grinned "I've always wanted to visit this place." she stepped forward to watch the tiny cars pass by below them.

Nathanael quickly scrambled to his feet and took a few cautious steps away from the edge as he tried to steady his breathing. Underneath him, long black roads stretched in every direction and he was in the middle of it all. Very high up in the middle of it all.

"The Arc de Triomphe." Volpina began. "Over two-hundred years old, right?"

'And fifty meters tall.' Nathanael thought with a gulp.