Unspoken Feelings

Lila gazed with wide eyes at Nathanael as a deep red blush appeared on her face. Her heartbeat had speed up when he pressed himself closer to her.

Lila had no time to stay flustered as Nathanael quickly pushed himself up and looked at Lila with a concerned gaze.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?!"

Lila glanced away to hide her blushing face. She slowly shook her head "No, I'm fine"

Nathanael stood up and held out his hand for Lila to take hold of.

"That's good, I was really worried"

Lila took his hand and he helped her up.

"You were worried about me?" Lila said she looked at Nathanael with sparkling eyes.

A blush spread across Nathanael's face and he glanced away as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Uh Y-yeah of course"

Lila smiled as she looked at Nathanael amorously.

The moment between the two was broken when all the teens came running out, pushing and shoving to get away from the very angry and dangerous Akuma.

A random girl pushed into Nathanael causing him to trip. Lila quickly reached out and steadied him, holding onto his arms.

"We should probably get going before we really are trampled" Lila advised.

Nathanael nodded and they turned to leave when a voice cried out

"There you are!"

They looked to see Rose running up to them. Her pink skirt swaying and glittering in the light.

"Rose! Where's Juleka?" Lila asked.

"She's okay, but I had to come back to help you two!" Rose said. She grabbed Lila's hand and Nathanael's and dragged them on down the long grand corridor.

"Quick, hide in here!" Rose said as she pushed Lila and Nathanael into a small storage room.

"Whoa!" Lila cried as she stumbled into Nathanael. One of her hands on his chest, the other on his ribs. Her face heated up immediately.

Likewise, when he went to catch her, his hands landed on her hips, where her Jacket rose up, his hands feeling bare skin.

They looked at each other with wide eyes and blushes.

"S-sorry" Lila muttered as she as she tried to pull away but couldn't due to the size of the closet. 'I'm going to kill Rose!' she thought.

"I-It's okay, it's n-not your f-fault the p-party turned into a-an Akuma attack" Nathanael stuttered out as he removed his hands from her hips and put them at his sides.

Lila laughed anxiously "Uh yeah"

Nathanael glance around the walls of the room and asked: "So what are we meant to do while we wait?"

"No idea...probably just talk," Lila said.

"Right" Nathanael nodded.

Silence descended upon the duo. They resumed to looking around the small space they were confined in. They glanced at each other and hot blushes once again appeared on their faces. They quickly looked away from each other.

Lila sighed to herself 'This no good...he's sure to catch on about my feelings for him, I need to say something'

"You probably hate me, huh?" Lila said.

"W-What?!" Nathanael exclaimed. Looking at Lila in surprise.

"Cause' I made you come to this party even though you didn't want to"