"Your art doesn't need to be some professional masterpiece," Juleka said.

Lila nodded "Yeah, you should go and make some friends that like art, like you!"

Nathanael laughed "I don't know, I'll think about it okay"

Lila smiled "See that you do!"

"Talking about friends, Lila you should join a club so you can show people that you're not what all the rumours made you out to be!" Rose said.

Lila blushed "I'm not sure joining a club will instantly make the ones who still dislike me start to like me"

"I know, but it's a start," Rose said, "What clubs would you consider joining?"

"Um, I don't know, what clubs are there?"

"There's fencing or art and also scrapbooking oh and also cooking, music and drama," Rose said.

"Drama!" Lila said excitement danced across her eyes.

"Yeah, Mylene's part of that club, you should ask her about it," Nathanael said.

"There she is!" Rose said as she saw Mylene and Ivan walking along the path. She stood up and went running over to them.

Soon she was running back with Mylene and Ivan following behind.

"I brought them!" Rose grinned "Now Lila ask your question"

Mylene smiled and looked at Lila "So what is it that you wanted to ask me?"

"Oh I was just wondering if you think it's a good idea of me joining the drama club," Lila said.

Mylene grinned "That's great, you're so good at acting it'll be great to have you join!"

Lila smiled "Thanks, so when is it?"

"Today after school, I can wait for you by the lockers so we can go together," Mylene said.

Lila nodded "Okay"

With that said Mylene and Ivan began to walk away back in the original direction they were heading.

Then Rose started a new topic of conversation. "So have you guys heard about the prom they are holding for our year soon"

They all shook their heads and echoed "No"

"I heard about it from Nino, apparently Mr Damocles asked if he wanted to DJ at it"

"Sounds awesome," Juleka said.

Rose grinned and nodded. She turned to look at Nathanael "You're going to go, right?"

Nathanael shrugged "Depends when it's on"

"Well, Lila's going to go," Rose said, Looking towards the Italian.

Lila nodded "Yeah, sounds fun"

"Oh! We should all go dress shopping for it sometime!" Rose said, glancing excitedly between Juleka and Lila.

Both girls smiled and nodded.

"We should start heading back," Juleka said.

The group began to stand and started walking back to school.

Lila once again fell into step beside Nathanael. Rose and Juleka ahead of them.

"What's our next class?" Lila asked.

"Maths" Nathanael answered.

Lila nodded as she remembered "Right, last hour is so boring"

"Yeah, I hate our timetable on Monday's," Nathanael said.