I woke up to quiet talking coming from Wanda and Redgie.

"Where did you meet him?" I could hear Wanda ask, her fingers were still in my hair.

"He was working in the soup kitchens," Redgie replied, I continued to feign sleep to hear the conversation.

"Why haven't I heard of you before? Pietro said you've known each other for three years,".

I heard Redgie shift, "I don't know, this is the first time I've ever stayed the night with him before." he informed her.

Wanda didn't say anything in reply, so the two sat in silence for a few moments.

"How long have you been here?" Wanda asked.

"Few days," was Redgie's short reply.

Wanda hummed in acknowledgement, "I know you're awake brother of mine,".

I groaned and buried my face into her stomach.

I felt her give a small laugh, "For all of the energy you have, you are very lazy," she informed me as she poked my side.

I yelped and turned over to shield my side. "Stop harassing me!" I complained at her, that only prompted her to continue the assault.

"Wanda! Stop harassing your brother!" I heard Clint call from a few rooms over.

Wanda only stopped for a couple seconds before the assault turned into violent tickling.

I could hear Redgie laughing as he watched. The traitor.
.
.
.
The only reason Wanda stopped the assault a few minutes later, it was only due to there being food in the kitchen.

Wanda and Redgie walked with me to the kitchen, everyone else was already there, including the others.

I guessed debriefing hadn't lasted that long or they pushed it until later.

Steve was at the stove tending to mashed potatoes and green beans while Natasha was finishing up what smelled like Rassolnik.

Everyone else was sitting at the table.

Wanda and Redgie went to the table while I made my way to the stove, "Rassolnik?"

Natasha nodded her head, "It'll be ready in a few minutes, go be patient at the table,".

I sulked as I headed over to the table.