Gauri( her breath became uneven with this much proximity and she hugged him tightly while Om couldn't help but chuckle at her.)

After 5 minutes:

Om(she was still hugging him.): ab jana bhi hai ya sari raat aise hi rehna hain?

Gauri(stand up immediately and without looking at him went directly to dressing table)

Om: mein change karke aata hoon.

Gauri(in barely audible voice): hmm..

After he went into the bathroom she took a breath of relief and looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her face was pink with flushed cheek. His mere touch can make her go on her knees. She was craving for his touch now. She wanted more to it. She was imagining their crazy love making and again turned red. And then she saw his reflection in the mirror who was standing behind her.)

Om: (in her ears) mere bare mein soach rahi thi?

Gauri: hmm..

Om(smirked at her): baad mein soach lena..abhi hame dinner bhi karna hai, bahot bhukh lagi hai..

Gauri: chalo...

(he held her hand and entangled his fingers with hers and they went out of the room.)

Gauri was admiring the beauty of beach in night and was taking pictures while Om came to her.

Om: ab tumhe jab tak yaha rukna hai ruk sakti ho...we are staying here only,hum hotel nahi ja rahe raat ko..

Gauri: (confused) kyun?

Om(pointing towards a particular direction): becz I've booked that tent for us so we can sleep here only.

Gauri(looked at him with spark in her eyes): really?

Om: yes..

[Gauri run into the direction where he pointed and he also went behind her

[Gauri run into the direction where he pointed and he also went behind her. It was beautiful from inside. A king sized bed was there in the middle with all the necessary things around. She turned to Om.]

Gauri: It's really beautiful. thank you...

Om: tumne hi kaha tha ki tumhe raat ko beach par jana pasand hai to mein apni wife k liye itna to kar sakta hoon na...aur you can consider it as our wedding gift.

Gauri(she immediately hugged him with overwhelm.): you are the best husband ever.(In response he hugged her tightly.) acha,ye batao...tumhe kya chahiye return gift mein?

Om: mujhe?? tumhari khushi.... tumhare chehre pe jo smile hai vo kisi return gift se kam hai kya!!bas tum aise hi muskurati rehna.

Gauri: jab tak tum mere saath ho ye smile aise hi rahegi.

Om: acha,,ab bahot baatein ho gayi..tumhe pictures bhi click karne the na?

Gauri: han..

Om: then let's go..