Then Lila noticed Nathanael come into the classroom and go up towards the desk. She walked away from Alix and over to the red-haired artist.

"Hey," Lila said as she sat down beside him.

Nathanael smiled, a small blush on his face "Hey, so Um what's going on?"

Lila giggled "Nothing much but Alix dared Kim to try an' convince, Adrien, to throw a huge party"

Nathanael nodded "Oh right"

"You don't seem too interested," Lila said, a small grin appearing on her face.

Before Nathanael could respond a loud and annoyed "What!" brought everyone's attention to Alix as she glared up at a smirking Kim.

Kim laughed "That's right, I'm helping Adrien plan a party at his house and everyone's invited oh except you, Alix!"

Alix folded her arms as she made demon eyes at the tall Vietnamese "How'd you do it?" she looked at Adrien "is he forcing you? Blackmailing? If he his blink once, I'll save you"

Adrien laughed "No, it actually sounds fun and father told me I could have few friends over so he can't mind too much"

"Bro, I don't think he meant you can have a party with all of your classmates," Nino said, raising an eyebrow.

Adrien gave a sheepish grin "Well, Father is meant to be going to some fashion show thing this weekend so we could have it then"

Kim grinned and slung an arm around the blonde model "That sounds great we'll have it on Saturday"

"I suppose I can DJ for you" Nino grinned.

Kim looked at the furious Alix with a wide grin "See, I really can't fail"

"Eugh, you're so annoying!" Alix exclaimed as she stormed up to her desk.

Kim laughed.

"So Adrien is throwing a party" Lila muttered and then turning to look at Nathanael with a smile.

"Don't even think about it!" Nathanael said as he opened his sketchbook to start his usual day of sketching in class instead of paying attention to the lesson.

Lila pouted "I didn't say anything yet!"

"Yeah, but you're going to say oh we should totally go!" Nathanael smirked as he imitated Lila.

Lila glared "I don't sound like that!"

"You do" Nathanael smirked.

"Anyway, I was actually going to say, that it would...be a great idea for us two to go to Adrien's party" Lila said

Nathanael laughed "That's basically the same as I said you were going to say"

"No, I used different words!" Lila smirked, "So are you going because I'm not going alone!"

Nathanael sighed "Parties aren't really my thing"

"Nathy!" Lila whined.

"Hang out with Rose or Juleka" Nathanael suggested.

Lila dramatically collapsed on the table, her head on its side as she looked at Nathanael with large sad eyes "Nooo!" she cried "It won't be fun if you don't come!"

Nathanael rolled his eyes "Stop being dramatic!"

"Not until you agree to come!" Lila whined.

Nathanael gave a loud sigh "Fine, but I'm not going to stay long"

"Yay!" Lila cheered, sitting back up straight in her seat.

The rest of the day passed in a boring blur and soon Lila was headed down the steps of the school on her way home, Nathanael walking beside her.