Twelve

She had to find him, after all this time she came across him

She had to find him, after all this time she came across him. She always thought she saw things when he would pass the corner of her eye. She would receive secret admirer treats with her name.

He finally mustered up the courage with the help of his friends and hers. He had a giant basket of goodies, when he held it, it covered his face.

With a deep sigh he rang the doorbell, she got up from the couch to see who it was.

"Coming," she yelled from the other side. The door opened and a gasp left her lips.

He made his voice sound older while he tried to perfect his Korean, "delivery for Yoon Mija."

"Can you come in and set it on my counter."

She opened the door wide for him to come in. Guiding him to the kitchen, he placed it on the counter. He sighed and peered up at her, her eyes sparkled. She grabbed the note from the basket and he watched her read it.

In a world where I hope it was only you and Me,
I felt the the pain and suffering you once did,
My brain was suffocating I almost took it out on myself instead.
Then I thought of you the stars and the moon,
The angel who loved me was the girl I knew,
Once again I want to hold you in my arms,
When we are more than friends,
My beloved Stargirl.

She cried when she read the poem. Not realizing the male came to her side.

Felix finally spoke out, "what do you say Stargirl?"

"Fuck you, you giant sap," it took her a while for it to sink in but, hit his shoulder weakly while crying in his chest.

Her mom was working so it was just them two, they caught up on anything that is new.

"It was so hard to live without you," He said holding her small waist.

Her head laid on his chest, "I'm so happy you're here. I missed you so much when I realized no one held me like you."

"I'm the only one who can hold you, you're mine," he said in a childlike tone.

"Stop you're so cute," she said sitting up on his abdomen and squishing his face.

They looked at each other, eyes peering into each others soul. They exchanged unsaid words, they were dying to hear. The world was so cruel to them yet, it was all okay once they were together.

Their hearts pounded in sync, as they admired each other's beauty. He said the words to feel the love he was missing from her.

"Kiss me."

She did, she places her pink lip on his and they kissed. They felt the spark of the inexperienced and the experience that made them smile when their lips touched each other.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

That morning they woke up in each other's arms. They shared a small peck and laziness because neither of them wanted to leave the warmth.

"Mija, you'll be late for practice. Oh, Felix?"

Felix blushed and bowed to her mom, "Hello Ms. Yoon."

"You better get to practice too, you both will be late," her mom spoke.

Felix looked at the time and his eyes widened, "Mija my group leaves in like 30 minutes, I have to go."

She walked him to the door and smiled while watching him get his coat. He slipped on his shoes and was ready to leave.

"Hey where is my goodbye kiss," she pouted.

He smiled at her and cupped her face, kissing her nose. The happiness made Her mother smile, the two were so happy.

"I'll see you later Stargirl."

"Okie Dokie, freckles."

unedited because I'm lazy