After Lila was dressed and ready she hurried down the stairs nearly tripping in her hurry, luckily she caught the bannister in time.

"You need to be more careful," Mia said, her brown eyes narrowing in worry as she waited at the bottom of the stairs.

"Nothing happened so it's fine," Lila said, making her way down the last few stairs.

Mia shook her head at Lila's reckless attitude but said nothing more.

"Are you not getting breakfast?" Mia asked as she saw Lila head towards the door.

Lila shook her head gently her strands of her brunette hair flying softly around her "No time I'll get something at break"

Mia frowned her lips forming a tight line "very well but make sure you do!"

"Uh huh," Lila said opening the door and rushing to the waiting dark black car. She opened the door of the back seat and clambered in.

"I'm going to need you to drive as fast as you possibly can!" Lila said to the Charles, the main driver that would drive Lila from place to place. He nodded with a smirk he was used to Lila's bossy and reckless attitude so it didn't really offend him. Once Lila had shut the car door they were away off.

As Lila sat down in the backseat she reached into her bag and grabbed her phone. Turning it on she saw a notification that Nathanael had texted her. She bit her lip as she unlocked the phone and went into the message.

Supernath: where are you?

Lila sighed and turned the phone off. She stared out the window at the passing blurs of people and buildings. She tapped her foot anxiously

'I meant to tell Adrien the truth about his book but it's far too late now...if I tell him now everyone will be watching and listening...Nathanael's probably mad too'

Lila let out a dramatic sigh 'Nothing is ever easy is it?'

Then the car suddenly stopped with a jolt. Lila had to grab on to the front seat to stop her hitting her head.

"Sorry, Miss Rossi but you did advise me to drive fast," Charles said.

Lila let out a shaky laugh "uh yeah I did"

"We are nearly there by the way," Charles said.

Lila nodded and returned to looking out the window.

When they arrived at school Lila opened with the door with such force it was a wonder the door didn't fly off its hinges. She got out dragging her bag out and putting it on her shoulder. She shut the car door with a bang and rushed up the steps of Françoise Dupont.

She rushed to down the corridor her boots making a thud when they hit the ground that echoed in the quiet school corridor.

'First class of the day was science...I think' Lila thought as she reached the science rooms she went to Ms. Mendeleiev's classroom.

She opened the door and walked in she could feel everyone's eyes watching her. She usually welcomed attention but right now she didn't really like the attention she was getting.

"Ahh Miss Rossi I see you've decided to grace us with your presence," Ms. Mendeleiev said with glare from where she was standing which was at the board.

Lila smiled sheepishly "Sorry I'm late..." she trailed off unsure what else to say.

"Yes, yes, of course, you are," Ms. Mendeleiev said a little bitterly "seeing this is your first time I'll let it slide now go and sit down" she ordered.