"Yes my father is very...weird and I'll have you know my acting skills are very good" Lila pouted.

"I never said they were bad," Nathanael said.

"Good cause I'm an amazing actress," Lila said with a smirk.

They came into the park and saw Rose and Juleka sitting on a bench. Rose spotted them and waved them over.

"So what are you going to do about your dad?" Nathanael asked.

Lila shrugged "No idea probably ignore it hopefully he'll forget all about this...that's if we don't move again"

"Move?" Nathanael asked, his voice rising at the end. Sadness and worry was obvious on his face.

Lila noticed this as she glanced at him "Uh yeah but that's not as likely as it used to be. My dad said we were here for a long time so don't worry you're not getting rid of me that easily"

Nathanael smiled "That's good"

They finally reached Rose and Juleka who were whispering about something. Lila only heard Juleka hiss "Rose for the last time No matchmaking!" Then they saw Lila and Nathanael and went quiet and smiled.

Lila eyed them suspiciously. She knew what it looked like when someone was up to no good, mostly because she was usually the person who up to no good but this time it looked like Rose was the one scheming. Lila wondered what it was as she sat down beside Juleka on the bench. Rose and Nathanael had sat on the grass.

Before she could get it out of Rose though Alya and Mari came past with Marinette loudly wailing. "But Alya I'll mess up and embarrass myself like I always do! I can't do this without you"

"Sorry, Mari but I promised my mum I'd look after my sisters tonight" Alya shrugged apologetically.

"Alya!" Marinette whined, putting her head on Alya's chest.

"What's wrong?" Rose asked, her periwinkle eyes brimming with concern.

Marinette lifted her head and looked at the group who was watching her with wide curious eyes.

Alya smirked, "Someone managed to get a date to the movies with Adrien!"

"I-It's not a d-date!" Marinette stuttered turning red in the face. Alya and everyone else looked at her with disbelief.

She giggled anxiously. Then she turned to Alya again gripping her by the arms tightly "Please Alya I Need your help he thinks you and Nino are coming as well"

Alya eyes darted to the group for help when she had her idea. She grinned "Hey why don't you go with her Lila?"

Marinette freezes "W-what no I wouldn't want to force Lila she's probably busy"

Lila gasped and looked at the ground and started playing with a strand of her hair "um well you see the thing is..." she trailed off unsure how to get out of going. Then an idea came to mind a smirk appearing on her face 'Wait a minute If I go then I can pretend to my dad that I am actually trying to get close to Adrien...though I'm not...still, it might work...but I can't go alone it be awkward' then she glanced at Nathanael and her plan miraculously came into place.

"No, it's no Problem Marinette. I'd love to go but do you mind if I bring Nathanael?" she asked putting on her sweetest smile.

"Wait what?!" Nathanael hissed, his face turning pale and his eyes widening.

"Sure he can come too if he wants...I suppose" she mumbled.

"Great!" Lila said. She looked at Nathanael with an excited smile.