Nathanael looked up in shock "Really?!"

Lila nodded "Yeah why do you look so shocked?"

"Sorry. It's just I didn't think that's a place you'd enjoy going" Nathanael said with a sheepish smile.

"Well it is…and it doesn't hurt that I have an expert in Art coming with me" Lila smirked.

"Oh I get it now, well sorry to ruin your dreams but I'm not an art expert" Nathanael smirked.

Lila pretended to wipe away fake tears "How could you!? You're so mean taking my dreams away from me in my youth!"

Nathanael started to laugh "You're such a drama queen!"

Lila just laughed along with him.

"Well then come on," Nathanael said as he walked off with Lila following.

Lila entered the Louvre with Nathanael and stared around in awe.

"It's amazing" she whispered.

Nathanael looked her with a raised eyebrow "Why are you whispering?"

Lila looked at Nathanael, her green eyes conveying confusion "Don't we have to whisper? Like in a library?"

Nathanael started to grin and though he tried not to he started to laugh as he shook his head.

"Stop laughing at me!" Lila pouted.

"Sorry, but no you don't have to whisper," Nathanael said.

"Well, I'm not from here…stop judging me" Lila said as she walked on.

Nathanael rolled his eyes but followed.

"Come on, Lila," Nathanael said as he guided through the crowds of people mostly tourists admiring the Masterpieces hung on the wall.

"Where are we going?" Lila asked as she let Nathanael drag her through crowds.

Nathanael looked over his shoulder at her with a grin "My favourite place in the Louvre of course"

Lila smiled "Well then I expect to be amazed"

Nathanael laughed.

Nathanael had taken Lila to the Sully wing of the Louvre, it mostly contained a large collection of French paintings, drawings and prints although Nathanael had seen them countless times he still retained that spark of awe in his eyes as he looked at them all in wonder and admiration.

Lila looked at the artwork and even though they were all quite amazing she would soon grow bored, she found herself glancing at Nathanael and a small smile made its way to her face.

He looked so adorable. She thought as she watched the way his eyes lit up as he stared at the different pieces of artwork.

Nathanael sensed her staring and looked at her. Lila blushed at being caught staring at him.

"Everything okay?" Nathanael asked in concern.

Lila nodded "Yeah I'm fine"

He smiled "So what you think of the art so far?"

Lila looked at him and smiled "It's stunning I could never make anything as good as what's in here unlike you. Your arts amazing maybe your art will be praised soon"

Nathanael chuckled and shook his head "No way! My art is mediocre compared to all this stuff"

Lila glared annoyed to see Nathanael didn't have much confidence in himself.

"Don't say that! Your art is very impressive and is just as good if not better than the stuff in here"

"I think you may be exaggerating but I know how stubborn you are so we'll just agree to disagree" Nathanael smirked.