A new day, A new chance

Start from the beginning

Lila started walking behind them a bit slower she was happy for their friendship but she was still unsure. How did she know they really meant it maybe this was a huge trick to get back at her? First Marinette and now Rose and Juleka this was too good to be true right?

"You okay, Lila?"

Lila broke away from her thoughts and was met with Rose's warm smile and her doubt vanished as she smiled back, a genuine smile.

"Yes, everything's Okay"

Marinette watched Lila walk off with Rose and Juleka a happy smile on her face. Her plan had worked, she knew that Rose and Juleka would be good friends for Lila so she had asked them if they could go and talk to Lila and then they would see how sorry she was.

'Obviously, I'll still be Lila's friend but it's better if she has other friends...if it accidentally comes out I'm ladybug who knows how she'll react? She probably still hates me' Marinette mused with a sigh.

Still, she had done the best she could it wasn't like she could do anything more.

"Marinette!" Alya said, waving a hand in front of Marinette's face shocking her out of her thoughts.

"Wahh!" Marinette exclaimed.

Alya laughed "what's up with you? Usually, you only daze out when Adrien's around" Alya quickly looked around the courtyard to see if Adrien was around.

"I was thinking," Marinette said with an embarrassed blush.

"Yeah well, you can think in next class which we are going to be late for," Alya said walking on.

Marinette walked quickly to catch up with her just as the bell rang.

Lila walked into Ms. Mendeleiev's class behind Rose and Juleka.

"Lila do you want to sit beside me?" Rose asked then she turned to Juleka "that's if you don't mind Juleka?"

Juleka smiled "of course not"

Lila smiled "thank you, Rose I would like to sit beside you"

"Great! Come on" Rose grabbed Lila's Hand and dragged her the table. Lila sat down beside Rose and noticed Juleka had gone to sit beside Nathanael.

Then there was a loud thud. Lila quickly looked at the door and saw Marinette getting up off the floor with the help of her friend, Alya.

"It looks like you can't do anything right, Marinerd!" Chloe cackled from her seat.

The class all turned glares on her.

'Who does she think she is talking to angel, Marinette like that' Lila thought as she looked at Chloe with a venomous glare.

"Isn't it a little early for your nastiness, Chloe?" Alya said a scowl gracing her features.

"Alya, leave her she's not worth it" Marinette muttered.

Alya looked at Marinette and nodded they started walking to their seats.

"Hah! See, Sabrina, Marinerd is nothing without her idiot friend" Chloe said loud enough so the class could hear.

Alya turned around to say something when a voice cut in "stop being so mean, Chloe!"

Everyone's attention turned to the door where Adrien stood glaring at Chloe. He walked further in still looking at Chloe with a disappointed glare.

Before anyone could say anything else Ms. Mendeleiev walked in "What's everyone standing about for? Get in your seats this instant" she scolded. "This isn't a playground" she muttered.