A new day, A new chance

Start from the beginning

Nathanael's eyes widened as he also recognised Lila from yesterday. He said nothing about it. He just nodded and quietly said "sure"

Lila gave a relieved smile as she sat down.

Alya turned to Marinette with a glare "What are you doing talking to the Liar?" she hissed.

"Alya don't be mean" Marinette scolded.

Alya continued to glare.

"Alya, everyone deserves a second chance," Marinette said.

Alya's face softened as she finally nodded in agreement. "Mari, Your too good for this world you know that"

Marinette laughed "Shut up, you dork" she gave her friend a gentle shove.

Alya laughed.

Though she had helped Lila out a bit Marinette still felt guilty. She still found it wrong of Lila to have lied to everyone but it had been mean of her to lose her cool like she had. Now everyone hated Lila. Marinette was set on succeeding her new mission of helping Lila make some friends and hopefully not get akumatised again.

Marinette smiled to herself 'Nothing could go wrong right?'

Lila walked out of the classroom and was walking down the hall when she heard her name being called out. She froze sure that it was someone coming to shout at her for lying. 'May as well get it over with...it was hardly like everyone was going to forgive me'

Lila turned around and was met with a hug. She looked down at the blonde haired girl that was hugging her.

"W-what are you doing?" she asked in surprise.

Rose broke away from the hug looking up at Lila with wide periwinkle eyes "It's called a hug, Lila...I hugged you"

"I know that...it's just...do you not hate me?" Lila asked.

"No of course not, I'm more upset that you felt the need to lie to me...did you think I wouldn't like you?" Rose asked.

"Um...well, yeah kind of," Lila said, shifting on her feet nervously.

Then a tall girl with long raven black hair with violet tips came up behind her. Lila remembers seeing her yesterday but she had forgotten her name.

"See, Juleka we're right she isn't mean," Rose said, turning to the Tall girl.

Lila was taken aback how did anyone think she was mean? But she decided to ignore that and stay quiet.

"Well, Lila maybe we should start over" Juleka smiled.

"I would like that very much" Lila smiled shyly back.

"Yay! We can be friends then" Rose said, pulling Lila into another hug.

Lila giggled. 'Where are all these angels coming from?" she thought to herself shocked that people actually wanted to be friends with her after what she had done.

"But Lila please never lie to us again," Juleka said.

Rose let Lila go and nodded "She's right, you don't need to lie to make friends"

Lila looked down at the ground "Of course, I'm really sorry for lying...I promise never to do it again"

Lila looked back up and was met with Rose and Juleka's kind gazes and smiled back in relief that they weren't angry.

"That's good enough for me! Now come on let's get to next class" Rose said, she walked down the hall a skip in her step. Juleka followed behind her smiling down at the petite girl.