Ch. 42 "Nothing really matters anymore".

Start from the beginning

Then it clicked and Louis' eyes opened wide, he lost his breath once again as he gasped "Harry".

Then he jumped into action, with his hands tied together there wasn't much he could do besides using his thighs to keep Harry as close to him as possible.

"Please, just, let go. Just for a moment. Just-" he pleaded as he looked into officer McDonald's eyes.

Surprisingly enough a man with uniform said something and Harry was being liberated just to fall harshly on top of him again, this time, though, they remained sitting on the floor an Harry enveloped him in a huge hug that was probably going to leave bruises.

"It's alright, curly. Stop crying, it's alright" he whispered against his ear as he kissed his hair and Harry just hugged him tighter.

"Thought- thought it was too late. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" Harry sobbed against his neck.

Louis nuzzled against his curls and then used his cuffed hands to wipe away the tears from Harry's face.

"Hey, there's nothing to be sorry about, love" he said softly and kissed his lips gently.

Harry stared into his eyes with his wet face and his trembling lip, "I love you" he said quietly and then launched himself at his boyfriend once again.

Louis kept his eyes open, his vision was unfocused and his grip was tight. He wasn't sure if Harry meant it but he felt as if going to the correctional didn't matter anymore because in that moment he had Harry in his arms, all soft and caring and his face covered in tears whispering that he loved him into his ear.

In front of them stood a figure and Louis stared at his fancy black shoes before looking up at the men who gave him a tiny smile. The man looked at those who surrounded them and both boys were suddenly being pulled up into their feet.

"No!" Harry whimpered into his neck and Louis sighed with his eyes closed.

"Hazz..." He used his hands to make Harry look at him again with his bloodshot eyes. "Listen... I'll be back, okay? Maybe not soon but I'll be" he said and kissed him slowly enjoying the feeling as Harry clawed at his clothes. Louis nuzzled their noses together and smiled at Harry. "Smile for me, one last time before I go".

Harry stared at him and then flung himself at the shorter boy as he sobbed "Can't".

Louis hugged him tight inhaling his sweet scent, enjoying the max of the time he had left.

When Louis opened his eyes again was after the sound of footsteps echoed in the hallway. They were alone with the fancy suited man and Louis was really confused.

"Harry, mate, why don't you let go of Louis for a bit? I bet he'd like to breathe a little" The man said and Harry shook his head.

"C'mon, he's not going anywhere" the man said with a smile.

Officially, Louis was the most confused he had even been in his life.

Harry slowly let go of Louis, but not completely before he looked at the man, "Really?"

The man nodded and in matter of seconds Harry was throwing himself at the man almost tackling him into the floor. The man laughed, "They'll just make the paperwork and we'll be able to leave okay?" Harry let go of him and threw himself at Louis once again, this time with a huge grin on his face with Louis even more startled than the first time he did it that day.

A few minutes later his hands were being freed and a man shook his hand apologizing for everything. They walked out and into a foreign extremely expensive car. Louis didn't understand but Harry looked ecstatic all the time as he kissed him all over and didn't let go of him one second. The man and Harry talked animatedly as the car moved but Louis didn't hear what they were saying, he just stared at his beaming boyfriend trying to come to terms with the fact that he actually wasn't going to jail but somewhere else in company of his beloved one and a stranger.

He relaxed eventually, still holding tightly into Harry but he had a smile on his face too. Louis still didn't know what had just happened but he decided he didn't care much as long as he had Harry with him, with his smiles and gentle touches, with his soft kisses all over his face and his constant hugs.

There wasn't much to complain about really.

~~x~~

Hi. Don't throw things at me :(. I had a crazy month with lots of work at school but! Now I'm free. I've been writing this for two weeks but I didn't know how to put it. In the end it worked :D

I love you!

Please comment, vote and the whole thing!

X.