Chapter #1 ~ Reunion

Jaegyu's POV

I just finished shopping with a friend of mine, Sooyoung. We were chuckling and smiling brightly as we walked the streets at night, enjoying life.

The streets were deserted as it was already very late. "Hey, EunHa, we'll meet up again tomorrow right? With the rest of our friends?" Sooyoung asked. I nodded my head. "Of course, Sooyoung! It'll be so fun", I smiled. She smiled back excitedly.

We walked and walked, but we couldn't help but felt like we were being followed. "Uh...EunHa, do you feel like someone's following us too or am I just paranoid?" Sooyoung asked, worry filled her eyes. "Yeah I feel it too", I said.

We both turned behind and observed carefully, trying to find the one who was following us. "Whoever you are, come out!" I shouted. Sooyoung widened her eyes. "Are you crazy?! What if they try to hurt us?!" Sooyoung asked, clearly scared. I wasn't though.

I didn't answer her question as a figure began to be seen in the view. It was a male, that's for sure. It was dark so we couldn't really see him until he stepped closer to us.

I gasped in shock. I looked at the dark-haired man infront of me, and intently stared at his face, making sure it's really him.  He was the same like before, the only difference being his blonde hair as it used to be dark.

"E-EunHa? You know who he is?" Sooyoung asked worriedly. I nodded my head and gulped.

"What do you want, Jimin?" I glared at him. He smirked, glad that I could still recognize him after 3 years. "I don't know, EunHa. I wanted to take Kim Jaegyu with me but I see you're 'EunHa' now", he chuckled. I widened my eyes and closed his mouth. Sooyoung was still with us.

She looked at both of us, completely bewildered, until she seemed like she realized something as she gasped and covered her mouth with her hands in shock. "No way", she frantically shouted, shocked. She examined us for a few more second before concluding.

"Y-you're Park Jimin! A-and you're K-kim Jaegyu! Y-you both are part of that worldwide criminal gang! Y-you both are m-murderers!" She cried.

I widened my eyes once more. Oh no.

"N-no, Sooyoung! I left that life behind 3 years ago please-"

"No! I-I'm calling the police!" Sooyoung yelled as she quickly took her phone and dialed a number.

In a split second, Jimin had taken my hand and dragged me away to run. We both ran and ran and ran. It seemed like hours until Jimin finally decided to stop.

We both panted. "We're in a clearing now", he said. "Ugh, Jimin!" I whined. I glared angrily at my ex. "Why did you have to come and ruin my life?!" I shouted. "Because we need you back, Jaegyu, we really do", Jimin said, referring to Bangtan Sonyeondan, the notorious gang of 8 assassins, thieves, etc. Well 7 since I left 3 years ago.

"No! I-I can't! I can't join you guys again! I can't just leave my normal life like that!" I said. "Really? Because it seemed like it just ended. Your friend knows your true indentity and isn't scared to tell the police and of course inform your other friends. You'd really want to go to prison?" Jimin asked. "Yeah, thanks to you!" I spat. But nevertheless, I saw his point and knew he was right. I made all my friends because they were close to Sooyoung who befriended me when I started working in a cafe. "Give me your phone", he demanded. I was hesitant first but then handed him my phone. He immediately threw it harshly to the wall, smashing it to pieces.

I gasped. "Why the hell did you just do that?!" I exclaimed. "Your friend has your number. The police might track your phone and find your location, idiot", he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. I sighed, I don't really remember these kind of things anymore because they didn't matter for the last 3 years. "Come on, let's take you home", Jimin smiled softly before taking my hand and leading me to the way of my old home.