Part 15

You both walked back to the party hand in hand. "Well tonight's been eventful" you giggled. "I'm going to go out Hayden to bed and ring my mum" you smiled, kissing taylor on the cheek. You walked towards the boys, and saw Hayden in the middle playing with Matt. "Come on Hayd's, say night night it's bed time" you said picking him up. He sleepily waved to everyone.

You ran him a quick bath, letting him play with his rubber ducks for a little while. Hayden slowly started closing his eyes in the bath. You quickly took him out and dried him. You dressed him and began reading to him again. You saw his dark brown eyes slowly flutter shut.

"Night night baby" you whispered kissing him on the forehead. You closed his door quietly, trying to block some noise out from the party. You happily skipped into your bedroom and flopped down onto your bed. Pulling out your phone you dialled your mums number.

"Hey sweetie, how are you?" "I'm good thanks, how are you?" "I'm well, how's Hayden?" "He's great, he's starting to stand up on his own" "that's great, me and your dad have decided to fly out and see you in the summer if that's okay with you?" "Yes that's absolutely fine, I was hoping you'd fly out anyway...." "Why?" she asked curiously "I'm engaged!" "Wow! Congratulations, I knew Daniel was the one for you!"

"Urm mum, It's not Daniel... It's taylor" there was silence for a moment. "Oh well that's nice" you finally heard your mum speak up. "I've got to go anyway now, me and your dad are going to our yoga class, I love you bye sweetie" "love you too mum". Then you hung up the phone.

Well that could've gone better, you thought to yourself. You knew your mum didn't particularly like taylor, because of past events. But you at least thought she would've been a bit happier. You looked down at the beautifully detailed ring sitting on your finger.

'I love him!' You thought to yourself, nothing could stop your feelings, not Daniel, not your mum, not anyone. Finally, you where going to be a proper family.

"Hey y/n? Are you in here?" You quickly gazed up to be met with Taylor's perfect brown eyes. "Sorry, I was coming back down" you smiled softly at him. "Oh no, it's fine, I just wanted to make sure you where alright. What did your mum say?"

"Pfft, she wasn't that pleased" you sighed "are you sure you want this? I don't want to hurt any of you?" Taylor began. "No! I do want this, I want you to be beside me every single day and night, I love my parents, but it's not there life it's mine, and they need to accept the fact that I am so happy" you grinned, kissing taylor passionately on the lips.

Your eyes slowly fluttered open as taylor slowly pulled away, "well I'm glad to hear it" he smiled. "Shall we head back down then?" "Let's go!" Taylor yelled excitedly. "Shhh Hayden's asleep" you giggled. Taylor put his hand over his mouth so he couldn't speak, he grabbed your hand gently.

Both walking down the stairs hand in hand, suddenly a roar of cheers filled the room. "Congratulations!!" Everyone screamed. You wrapped your arms around taylor, burying your face in his chest.

This is absolutely fantastic, but you where still quite embarrassed. "I think we should have a toast, to Mr. Caniff who is 22 today, and to his beautiful fiancée y/n! Congratulations on your engagement" Dillon yelled, holding up his can of beer.

Everyone cheered again, clanging there plastic cups together. "Well that was fun" taylor laughed. "LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED" Dillon yelled out excitedly, one last time. The music started blaring again, and everyone began dancing one more time.

Every so often people would come up to you and ask about the proposal, you showed of your beautiful diamond ring, and smiled, feeling like the luckiest girl in the world.

You danced and sang the night away, everyone was having a brilliant time.

It was already 1am, you where beginning to get quite tired. Some people had already left, but lucky you where stuck with the boys.

Shawn stomped his foot like a 5 year old, "I wanna doughnut man" "noooo, we need to sleep" Cameron slurred, rolling around on the floor. You, Dillon, Matt and Nash, all began to laugh. "What messes" Nash protested. "After their first beer" Matt added, shaking his head laughing.

"I'll bring you down some sleeping bags and stuff, I have like 20 from camping trips" you said beginning your climb up your stairs. You rummaged through your wardrobe, pulling out 4 sleeping bags, you then looked in the loft and found 6 more. "Will 10 be enough?" You whispered down the stairs.

"Yes" they all whispered back. You began kicking all the sleeping bags down the stairs, "woah, slow down. We're losing them" you heard someone laugh. The boys beginning stripping down into there boxers, and wrapping themselves up in their sleeping bags.

"Night guys" you whispered down the stairs. "Night" they all replied in unison.

You quietly climbed into your bed, your head melted into the pillow. Taylor rolled over, burying his face in your neck. He started murmuring in his sleep. You gently smiled, your eyes fluttered shut.