Part 2

"Taylor" you turned around sharply. "I- I have to go sorry" you turn back around and rush towards jack. "Y/n" he yells opening his arms and pulling you towards his chest. "Get off me gilinsky" you say laughing pushing him off gently. "Hayden!" He yells, grinning revealing that perfect smile, He takes Hayden from your arms and begins to walk off playing with him. "Y/n please". You turn around and come face to face with taylor. "What?" You reply sharply. "How are you? How is he?" "Hayden? He's fine" you say folding your arms, your eyes begin to search for Cameron or Shawn. "And you?" Taylor says placing his hand on your shoulder. "I really have to go" you say shrugging his hand off of you.

You walk towards the nearest elevator and pull out your phone to check what room number your staying in, your 2 doors down from the boys which should be fun. The elevator makes a noise signalling it's arrived. You step inside and press the button to the 5th floor, thank god someone decided to invent elevators. "Y/n" someone called dragging you away from your thoughts. Your turned around to see Dillion and Matt standing behind you, huge grins spread across there faces. "Come here" they say pulling you into a hug. "I've missed you guys so much" you say wrapping your arms around tighter. "Y/n, y/n we can't breath" Matt said, gently wacking you on the back to try and escape. "Sorry" you said pulling away laughing. "So how y'all doing?" Dillon asked. "Good actually, I finally managed to finish off decorating the kitchen" you respond laughing.

About 2 years ago, you, Dillion, Matt, Taylor, Cam and Gilinsky started re-decorating your kitchen. Sadly the boys never got to finish because they had to leave for magcon, and by the time you found any motivation, you discovered you where pregnant. "You are so lazy" Matt said winking at you. "You try being a single parent trying to decorate a kitchen" you punched Matt playfully on the arm. The elevator beeped and the doors opened. "What room are you in?" Dillion asked. "Urm... 546? What about you?" "Me, tay and sam are in 548" he replied "and me carter, Hayes are in 545" Matt excitedly added. "Great. Now I'm never going to get any sleep" you said winking at both of them, "where's the rest of the boys staying?" You asked looking around to see if you could see them, "Nash, cam and Aaron are in there" Matt said pointing at room 547. "The jacks and Shawn are in 544" he then added. "Great, I seem to have had my baby stolen so i think I'm going to go save him" you said laughing before turning to jacks room. "Wait what?!" Dillion yelled after you. You turned around, your hand resting on the door handle. "You brought the little monster with you?" He questioned with a grin on his face, "well obviously Dill, I'm not going to leave him am I?" You said laughing opening the door. You walked in and saw Hayden sitting in the middle of the bed with Shawn, Aaron and the jacks sitting around him. "S-w-a-g" Johnson repeatedly said to Hayden, Hayden grinned at him and attempted to say it "saa" he giggled clapping his little hands together. "That'll do, high five" jack said placing his hand in the air waiting for Hayden to copy. Much to his delight Hayden raised his hand. Jack high fived him looking rather pleased with himself. You walked over and sat on the nearest chair Dillion and Matt following behind. "Y/N" Aaron yells leaping off of the bed and running towards you with his arms wide open. You stand up and jump on him wrapping your arms around his neck. You both fall on the bed laughing hysterically. "Well that couldn't have gone any better" he said playfully pushing you, trying to make you fall off of the bed. "Aaron stop" you say laughing, trying to push him back. "Your mums crazy" you hear Shawn try and whisper to Hayden. "And she's weak" Gilinsky laughed. "Am not" you say, using all your strength to push Aaron off of the bed. Suddenly there was a loud thud and you had successfully managed to push Aaron off the bed. You didn't get a chance to enjoy your victory before you felt a hand around your wrist, you then joined Aaron on the floor, everyone was laughing hysterically at this moment before someone walked in and cleared there throat. You sat up to see taylor and Cameron standing in the doorway.

*Taylor's P.O.V*

I honestly had no idea y/n was coming back. When I saw her holding my beautiful baby boy in her arms, my heart could have burst with happiness. And then she looked at me, her eyes widened with fear and she looked scared to see me. I don't know how I can make it up to her? Because of me and my stupid ways I lost out on the birth of my son, I missed seeing him grow up. Yeah, she sent me videos and pictures but it's not the same as seeing him and holding him in my arms. I hardly ever got to see him because of macgon and the fact we live 6 hours away from each other doesn't help either. And that stupid Daniel, why is she with him anyway? He's a complete nutcase. That's when I came up with a plan. It wasn't to late to make things right, I want my son back, I want y/n back, I want my family back.

"Cameron" I yelled across to him, he was getting luggage out of the car, y/n's luggage. "Yeah?" He said looking up at me. "Do you need a hand?" I said jogging towards him. "Yeah! Who knew girls needed so much stuff" he said sighing, pretending to rub sweat off his forehead. I picked the bags up, and cam wasn't exaggerating. Did she pack her house in there? How much stuff does she need?

Luckily much to our delight the elevators where working. It made a noise signalling it had arrived. We both stepped inside and placed the bags down on the floor. "So cam, I'm going to get y/n back" I said turning to face Cameron. He looked at me shocked. "You do realise she's got a boyfriend?" He said looking at me in confusion. "Yeah I know. But she doesn't have me" "taylor your so full of yourself" he said looking back down at his phone. "It's true, but I know how much I want my family back. Surely she must feel the same way?" "Look Tay, all I can say is, it's going to take more than 3 weeks to get y/n to trust you again". I sighed, because I knew Cam was right.

We walked along the hall way dragging the cases behind us, we heard laughing coming from Shawn and the jacks room so we decided to head in there. That's when I saw her and Aaron. She was sitting on top of him tickling him, they both looked so happy. Even if nothing was going on it made me jealous, that could be me. A rush of anger grew inside me. And the words just slipped out of my mouth.

*Your P.O.V*

"I swear she flirts with everyone" you heard taylor mutter under his breath. Everyone else obviously heard because all eyes landed on him. You sat up, anger burning inside of you. "Are you kidding me?!" You spoke, looking taylor right in the eye. He looked pissed off. But why? He had no reason to. He just sighed and folded his arms. "And you wonder why we never speak" you said sitting on the bed beside Hayden who was playing with a pair of Shawn's sunglasses. "We never speak cause your to busy with that knob Daniel" he said almost yelling. By now you had stormed over to where he was standing your faces inches apart. "No we don't speak cause you cheated on me. I had to give birth to our son on my own, and raise him" you yelled in his face. "Because you won't let me see him" he yelled back at you. "You never try, the past 3 months I haven't gotten a text asking how he was not once" you literally screamed this. "Taylor just go" Nash said standing up, gently pushing him out of the room. Taylor shrugged Nash's hand off his shoulder and stormed off down the hall way. "I better go after him" Dillion said sprinting out of the door.

Everyone sat in silence for a few minutes. You could feel there eyes all on you. "I'm sorry" you spoke. Looking up at all of them. "This was a bad idea.... I shouldn't have left home" you said merely a whisper. Aaron stood up and wrapped his arms around you. "It'll be fine y/n" he said in a comforting tone, pulling you closer. "I really hope so" you replied sighing.