Chp X twenty seven

Start from the beginning

"Take him out of my sight. Now." I yelled. And two men came and untied the chains. He fell off on the floor. They took him out of the room. I saw Damon coming inside.

"Brother, Stop beating everyone. It won't make Alice come back." He sat beside me. It was 2 weeks since Alice was kidnapped. We were trying to find her out. But nothing was coming out. I searched every corner of New York.

"Damon, I don't know where to find her. Its whole world out there." I sighed in disappointment.

"Then search the whole world to find her if you really love her." His phone rang and he answered his phone.

"What the hell are you saying? Where? Okay. I'll tell the Alpha." I was sure it was about Alice. I heard the phone call. She was taken to Brazil. My eyes glow red when Damon looked at me.

"Now what?" He asked me waiting for the next command.

"Let's go. " I said and he took out the phone to alert the flight at our personal airport. During the flight I felt dizzy and I fell asleep.

Alice was sleeping beside me. She woke up with a soft but seductive moan. I pull her into me kissing her roughly.

"I missed you. " I said between kisses.

"I missed you too." She took off her shirt. I trailed down kisses on her neck. She let out a soft moan. I unhook her bra and lightly bit her one breast. She let out a gasp. I kept kissing down my way to her navel and took off her underwear. I could smell her arousal. She was dripping for me. I lick her and she moaned softly. I slightly bit her clit which made her moan louder.

"Holy Fuck. Oh my God. Dare." I smirked. The way she moaned my name make me wanna tease her more. I got up and kissed her again letting her taste herself. When I slip my middle finger in her Something disturbed me.

"Alpha, Brother. Wake up." Holy fuck. It was a dream. Damon woke me up from this heaven dream.

"What?" I asked annoyingly.

"You should control your dreams brother." He chuckled. That bastard.

"Shut the fuck up. Is that why you woke me up?" I yelled.

"We're in Brazil." And the door of the plane opened with a staircase down to make the way.

" And the door of the plane opened with a staircase down to make the way

Alice's POV:

I was so happy. I found my best friend, Alec. Again. He was there in a time of extreme need. Again. He saved me when I wanted someone to save me. Again.

I woke up in his arms every morning. I lived with him. He cared about me. Life was perfect but still incomplete because of Daren. He was my mate after all. I missed him. I had to tell Alec about him not sure what will his reaction anyway. I wasn't very fond of Daren. I didn't love him that much but there was an attraction pulling me towards him. Maybe it was mate bond thing.

"And you are sitting here stirring your coffee for 10 minutes, sweetheart." Alec's voice made me snap out of my thoughts. It was about 1 and a half weeks since I was here. It means 2 weeks away from my pack.

"What are you thinking about?" He kissed my forehead.

"Nothing just wondering about life." I lied.

"Are you sure you are not upset about something?" He bent to my eye level since I was sitting in the chair.

"Alec. I am happy you find me." I kissed his cheek. His face was too close. He smirked. I could feel his breath on my lips already. The eyes were red. Tempted. Lips were parted. Dry. He closed the distance and his lips touched mine. I didn't move so he made a move onward. He kissed me softly and gently, then looked in my eyes. I closed them when we made eye contact. He kissed me again then again. His kisses grew his grip slowly. In an instant, he moved and the next moment I was in his lap and he was in the chair. He kissed me pressing me against him. I give in but I couldn't accept it. It's not like I never kissed him before. But right now it felt like a sin. I pull out slightly and he started kissing my jawline and then neck, nice and slow. He was taking his time. When I inhaled sharply he move back to my lips and started kissing me again. I joined him but broke the kiss with a jerk.

"What happened? Are you okay?" He asked me when I got up from his lap and walked away. I say nothing. I held my hand and make me stop.

"Alice. I am sorry. If you weren't ready. I should've asked you. I am sorry." He tried to turn me towards him but I turn to another direction.

"It's not like that. It's just...." I couldn't tell him. I could get here whatever I want. It was Alec. He was more powerful now. Plus he was my best friend. He can even die for me. If he wanted to make a move on me, I'd be the luckiest person on the planet. But the attraction for Daren was holding me from him. I love Daren. I can't deny it.

"It's what? Are you sick?" He asked me turning me to him.

"No."

"Then." He put his finger under my chin.

"I..........I have a MATE." I looked in his eyes and told him before my courage could getaway.