"I've already packed babe" I said winking at him.

We reached his house and when it's time to sleep he started to walk towards his bedroom and I followed him in his steps. He reached his room and turned towards me

"what are you doing zee?" he asked looking confused

"trying to sleep with you" I replied casually

"and why is that?" he asked trying not to sound rude

"Harry, I swore to protect you all the time. I failed last night, I let you self harm. I don't want you to do it again. I don't really trust you being alone at least at the night times" I said trying not to have a break down.

He opened his door widely indicating that I can Come in. I got inside his familiar room.

"huh Harry? Can you tell me where are the duvets and the covers?" I asked

"chill zayn, I'm not gonna rape you. It's OK we can share this bed. I'm sure there's a lot of room on the bed" he said doing his bed

"chill zayn, I'm not gonna rape you. It's OK we can share this bed"

"are you sure Harry? I don't want to look like I'm taking Loui's place" I genuinely said what I thought

"it's OK zayn, I'm sure he'll be OK too. And no don't feel that way, you are my friend who really cares about me and Louis It's the least I could do" he said it with a reassuring smile

I did end up sleeping next to Harry, it was pleasant. I never thought I would get a chance to witness Harry's soft snores and his beauty in the moon light. I sighed, removing all the thoughts and feelings towards Harry and drifted into sleep.

Loui's p.o.v :

    When I make a plan, it works better than I anticipate. Cuz I'm a fucking queen. And you'll are my peasants. When Harry entered the room he got a better scene than me. He got a good look of that pendulum. Damn boy

Ha

After my boyfriend got a good look of the part that gets firmer and increases its length accordingly and has the ability to produce and shoot the juices, he covered it with a cloth.

"there's a reason I've told you I paint Alone Harry" a man with a big dick spoke

"don't worry zayn, you weren't pleasuring yourself looking at the painting or something, oh wait.. I have a feeling that you mastrubated while doing my boyfriends paintings"

No shit sherlock

That's gross, ewe

And then I heard a click and when I looked up I saw Harry taking a pic

"love, you never took my dick pic" I pouted "but that's OK though, my dick is too good to be captured in a photo"

"to post it on social media if you were mean to me"

"that's my boyfriend" I cheered and clapped

"so you want to see me naked"  zayn said getting really close to Harry pretending to take the cloth off

"yes, take it off, take it off" I cheered loudly but these dumb fucks couldn't here me. And my sweet love ran away.

And yeah, they talked about dicks for some time And they reached my home in the evening. I felt really good after hearing that little speech of zayns. I started to really trust him with my baby.

I observed him following Harry to our bedroom.

"oiee zayn, I still didn't approve to suck his cocktail yet. OK wait yeah I approve"

"Harry, I swore to protect you all the time. I failed last night, I let you self harm. I don't want you to do it again. I don't really trust you being alone at least at the night times"

Ok zayn, you do know how to steal my heart. If I ever get my life back, I'll definitely start zourry family. Oh just imagine the sex, huh it's going to be great.

"chill zayn, I'm not gonna rape you. It's OK we can share this bed"

I really wish something like that would happen, but as far as I can process, zayn is too shy and you are a bottom.. So it's not really possible.

"are you sure Harry? I don't want to look like I'm taking Loui's place"

Oh no zayn, don't think like that. I would love if you replace me. Trust me you twat.

And for real, I was very happy that zayn slept next to Harry, although I had no place to settle in. But it's OK, I was hanging to the sealing all night long trying to be this normal and friendly ghost.

Zayn decided to sleep after staring at my boyfriend like a creep  and I was just floating around wishing that everything goes right.

______________________________

So that happened 😅😅

Hope you guys liked it and thank you for the support

I crossed over 1k reads and i know it's not a big number but hey, it's my first book and It made me happy 😅😅😂😂

Anyway thank you so much loves 😘😘

Vote and comment

All the love as always
S💖