Movie Day

I am exhausted. I have been for the past two weeks. Its a weird kind of exhausted like I just don't feel much other than tired. The highlight of my days has been my best friend Blaine Debeers. He always manages to bring a smile to my face and can always tell when something is wrong. I just broke up with my current boyfriend not to long ago. Its not his fault I am just dealing with the fact that I'm coming to terms with my feelings for Blaine. I am going to Blane's house. I just need to smile right now. I drive to his house and knock on the door to which I see a very groggy looking Blaine. It is after all 4:30 in the morning. "Wanna come in?" He asks me smiling softly. I look back and nod. I walk past him into his house. He shuts the door to look at me and he pulls me into a tight much needed hug. "What's wrong buttercup?"
"I-i honestly don't know..." I say holding him tightly.
"Tell you what. I'll order some pizza and pop some popcorn and grab some drinks and some other snacks and we will have a movie marathon lasting all day and night. You grab the blankets and pillows? I will put all business calls and such to Don E."
"That sounds wonderful Blaine." I say almost in tears. "I will go grab the stuff." I let go and back out of the embrace to walk down the hall and grab the blankets. I go to the living room after to set up the movies. I situate the pillows as Blaine walks in with his arms full of food. I giggle and help him. I set some stuff on the coffee table for him and he sets down the rest himself. Now all we have to do is wait for pizza. I take a sip of a mountain dew and sit down next to him on the couch. I lay my head on his shoulder and just breathe.

"What movie should we watch first y/n?" Blaine says smiling down at me.

"We could watch Chuckie as long as you swear on your life you'll protect me from any dolls that come to life." I say in a very serious tone.

"Of course I would! I promise!" he says a huge smirk plastered on his face. I lean forward and grab the bowl of popcorn and decide it be more comfy to lay across Blaine. I stand up and sit on the side closer to the arm of the couch and lay my legs across Blaine and lean back. I keep throwing popcorn at Blaine just to get a reaction out of him. Until he looks at me with a frown.
"I only do it because I love you!" I laugh until I realize what I've said. He looks at me with a questioning smirk.

"Love me how? Like a friend or more?" he asks me quickly.

" Like more..." I say quietly almost a whisper.

"Well Y/n would you do the honors of being my Partner?" He asks me his blue eyes shining from the tv light.

"I would love to." I say smiling. I guess my feelings from the my past two weeks just took a turn for the better.