Spring Cleaning

I put in my ear buds and start cleaning up around Shady Plots while my amazing boyfriend Blaine is out getting some food. I am blasting the song Zombie by the Cranberries. Ironically enough that is something I've become quite familiar with. Zombies. Its odd to think about just a few months ago Blaine broke the news to you that zombies were real and that he sold brains to the zombies in Seattle. You took it a lot better than he thought you would. I am currently washing up the tables downstairs in the basement since it was a bit bloody from the last batch of brains gathered and packaged and sold off. I screamed slightly when a pair of arms wrapped around me.  You ripped your earbuds out of ears and heard the laugh of Blaine in my ear. "Blaine! You almost scared me to death!"

"Well we don't want that now do we cupcake" he chuckled. "I do bring a peace offering for scaring you though." He says handing me a box of sweet and sour chicken.

"You owe me a kiss too and I will think about forgiving you for spooking the life out of me." I tease opening my box of food.

"Alrighty if that's what it costs I guess I must." he says smiling as he grabs my food and sets it next to me. He grabs ahold of my hips and pulls me in for a kiss. Gently pulling away he looks down at me with a smile. "Am I forgiven?" he asks me a smirk displayed across his face.

"I'd say so you handsome devil." I say taking a bite of chicken. " Can we go upstairs and eat? Not to be rude but it kinda smells of blood and dead people down here." I say a smile plastered on my face.

"I don't see why not. Its probably a bit warmer up there anyways." he says grabbing the food and making his way to the stairs. "You coming?"

"Maybe I will be later tonight" I joke with a wink. "but in all seriousness yeah let me just grab my phone. I say turning around to snatch it off the table. "alright I'm ready to go!" I say jogging to the stairs walking up after Blaine. God I love him.