Ch.2 - Liam's Turn

Liam stirred, turning onto his side and reaching to put his arm around Anna. He wrapped his arm around something, but it wasn't Anna. He bolted up and backed away from the person in the bed with him.

"Hey there lover boy," Adam said, grinning as he slipped out of the bed, naked, "I feel so left out. Cuddling with her is fine, but if you find me there beside you it's all run away it's Adam. No love for Adam."

Liam kept his eyes on Adam, asking "Where's Anna?"

"Now now, let's not get ahead of ourselves, shall we?" In the time it took Liam to blink Adam was behind him and cuffing his hands together. "You'll see her again soon enough."

Liam struggled as Adam pushed him into a chair across from the bed. "Stay still." He growled, using a piece of rope to tie Liam to the chair. Adam opened the closet and pulled Anna out. Her mouth was covered by a piece of duct tape and her wrists were bound behind her back. Her eyes were puffy from where she'd been crying, struggling to get out and get to Liam.

"Let her g-" Liam was cut short by the tape forced over his mouth.

"You're going to be quiet and sit there like a good little boy while I take what's mine." He growled, walking over to the bed and pulling rope from under it. Anna tried to roll away, but Adam grabbed her ankle and tied one end of the rope around it. Throwing the rope under the bed he brought it up on the other side and grabbed Anna's free ankle and tying her so she wouldn't be able to move, her legs spread wide.

As Adam began tying Anna's hands to the head of the bed Liam struggled, trying to break the binds that held him. Adam turned to him and grabbed Liam's knife from the table by the chair Liam was bound in. "You," Adam said, flipping the knife open, "will stay quiet and still, or your little bitch is going to pay the price." Liam stopped moving, watching Anna on the bed. He saw the tears shine on her cheeks as the moonlight hit them.

Liam watched, helpless as Adam pulled Anna's sleep pants up from her body and cut them off using the knife. She whimpered, her eyes shut tight as Adam cut her underwear off, leaving the tatters on her.

He moved over her body and positioned himself between her legs. "Both of you will remember who of the three of us, is really the top wolf."