“So he arrives again” I growled at Jeremy, helping myself on my feet.

“Calm down tiger” he chuckled.

“Says the guy who disappeared into thine air... I know Kelly was the only thing linking us but com'on Jeremy you could do better than that, so what if Kelly wasn't around, am still her friend...”

And yup if actually allowed, I could have blabbed like that for hours, I guess that's another terrifying trait I unfortunately possessed.

“I'm sorry Paige” he smiled, his hands still wrapped around Kelly's waist and her arms still undying wrapped on his neck.

“Save it” I shot, “And looks like you guys still have a lot of catching up to do, so I guess I'll be on my merry way, Kelly I'm sure you can find me when you remember my existence”

I turned around and stormed off.
“What's got her so cranked up” I heard Jeremy mutter but I had chosen to ignore and continued my walk into the school building.

“Well someone's in a bad mood today” Ella popped in front of me. I actually felt so relieved to see her I had almost forgotten that I wasn't alone anymore and I still had her. I grabbed her and gave her a big hug before not saying a word. “Guess it's a awful mood” she stared confused.

“Just shut up and hug back” I ordered with a smile. And unlike Kelly she actually complied without complaint — well it's not like I told her to push a car or something.

“All better now?” She asked as we released the grip. “All better” I smiled

“Seems like Kelly's back” she said casually as we walked to class.

“You know Kelly?” I asked rather shocked.
“Just because you never noticed me doesn't mean I never noticed u... It's hard not to notice a girl that Brandon's crazy about” she muttered under her breath.

“What did you say?” I questioned, too shocked to believe what I had heard.

“Nothing” she answered innocently and began walking faster than I.

“Hey calm down” I screamed and tried to catch up with her.

                         ***

The flies had been buzzing in my ears for hours, it was hard not to count time passing by during chemistry class, and it was even harder trying to fall asleep, so I guess listening to flies make music seemed more like a better option.

“And for our next practical” he spoke out, scanning a piece of paper with his nerdy black framed glasses. “Can my two lab attendants stand up”

Immediately Casper and Riley were on their feet, I felt too intimidated to get up, I knew Riley would never give up the post, that was if Casper had even tried to strip it from her, but I guess I had judged too fast.

“Not you Riley” I heard Casper say. In a flash the attention of the whole class was now focused on him.

“I don't understand” Riley shook her head and truly she didn't and for a moment neither did I.

“Paige is my assistant now not you.”

“How did that... I don't understand… -but”
“That's enough Riley” the chemistry teacher dismissed her.

“Are you coming or not Paige” Casper whispered, gaining my attention once more for a moment I had been too bewildered that I had almost lost my consciousness. I couldn't tell why I was truly shocked, as I rushed out to catch up with Casper and the chemistry teacher, maybe because I had always believed that Casper had always had a soft side for Riley there had always been her and then just me...