Daddy Ty

Your POV

It was 8p.m and you just closed your mac laptop with a huge sigh. You looked over to the side and saw Baby Cairo laying there asleep on the couch. You giggled and got up to put him to bed. His rhythmetic snores and slight twitches sent you into a fit of awe. 

You carefully manouvered around the couch and the very expensive looking glass,centre table with a 'dead to the world' Cai . You brought Cai up to his room and laid him on his bed. You gave him a sweet kiss on his forehead, whilst tucking him in and watching him roll over, trying to get comfy. You giggled and watched him for a minute or two. The love you had for that boy was unimagineable.

You've been his babysitter for two years now and love every second you spend with him. Many others would've gladly taken the job just to be close to Tyga but surprisingly, you were more in it for Cai. Such a cutie!

You gave him one last glance as you slowly backed away from the room, turning off the lights as you shut the door. 

"Now for me to clean this house." 

It wasn't your job to, but you figured Tyga would be tired and just did him a favour. The maids cleaned up earlier, but since Cairo had a massive hyper burst, the house was indeed in need of cleaning. 

You sighed whilst walking into the living room, putting away the paints and other kids paraphernelia that laid on the floor. You and him had fun whilst playing artist. He drew a dinasour for Uncle Chris. You smiled, whilst reminiscing his little voice saying

"I wanna draw this for Uncle Chris!" 

The picture laid on the coffee table whilst you continued to clean up the house.

An hour or two had passed and you dropped tiredly on the sofa. You were exhausted. Not only did you have a college assignment due at midnight, which you completed  earlier, you also promised to help Tyga with the planning of a house party for Cairo.

You figured you had a few more hours left before Tyga returned from the studio and decided to take a nap.

Michaels POV

"Shit, I'm tired as a motherfucker." I sighed, getting out of my ferrari. I looked at my house and felt a huge sigh of relief that I was finally home. 

I been at the studio for the entire day and it really started taking a toll on my body. I entered my big crimson door and looked around. 

The house was quiet.

As i entered the foyer and looked towards the living room, I saw a crashed out y/n. 

'Wow, she must really be tired.' I walked a little bit closer and looked at her pretty face.

She was as cute as an angel. She laid there , her pink lips teasing the fuck out of me. 

I bit my lip and walked off into the kitchen. I laid my keys down and removed my shoes. As I was about to go into the fridge to get a drink, i smelled some amazing food on the stove. 

I walked over and saw Baked potatoes, stewed Turkey wings and some peas. It really looked amazing.

Wait-

Did Y/n cook. I looked back over her and smirked. I like a girl that can cook.

As I was helping myself about to get a plate, my phone rung, causing me to jump and throw the plate.

"Yo. Fo Real." I sucked my teeth and answered the phone.

Your pov

You awakened when you heard a laud smashing from the kitchen. You jumped up and ran.