Chapter 46 (Book 2)

Start from the beginning

Anyway back to the point, It seems that Mrs. McLaggen was arrested for the murder of Draco Malfoy’s wife, Astoria Malfoy (nee Greengrass). But after a long argument and evidence proven, Mrs. McLaggen was labeled “NOT GUILTY” said court judge Helen Percara.

Evidence was enough to convince the jury that indeed she was innocent and she was framed to have killed the late Mrs. Malfoy. The person who came as witness was Draco Malfoy himself! Yes, there is suppose to be a little tension in the air during the court meeting but that didn’t stop Mr. Draco Malfoy to tell the jury about Mrs. McLaggen’s whereabouts and actions.

“I was with the whole afternoon talking about arrangements for Alicia for the summer and her schooling.” Said Draco but Judge Helen had her doubts.

After the talk with the judge and the jury, Harry Potter, head Auror and Mrs. McLaggen’s best friend had announced that the magical trace in the train was an imitation, a fake if you call it. He had proved it by using a special magical tracer that can determine if the magical trace is original or not.

“She was FRAMED!” Harry Potter exclaimed and that was the end of the meeting but Hermione McLaggen is in high security to make sure.

 “At least you weren’t placed in Azkaban.” Ginny said as she finished reading the Headline Article in the Daily Prophet.

 “I know.” Hermione simply said and ran her fingers through her brown hair that was once so tangled and frizzy.

 “What is it like?” Ginny said and placed her elbows on her lap. Hermione looked at her red head friend and pursed her lips together. “In Azkaban I mean?” Ginny ended and instantly made Hermione stiffen.

 “Seriously Gin?” Hermione spoke and raised her eye brow.

 “I just want to know. What happened to you Mione?” Ginny said concerned and used Hermione’s old nickname.

 Hermione’s face softened as she looked at Ginny’s concerned face. Ginny’s blue eyes were filled with concern and curiosity. Hermione sighed and dropped her hands on her lap.

 “If you must know, it was horrible.” Hermione stared at the crackling fire in front of them. “I was accused by killing Astoria’s father because they said that I was jealous that Draco was going to marry her, but in truth I didn’t even know that they were engaged until I saw the Headline in the Daily Prophet.”

 FLASHBACK

 “Pansy! I’m Pregnant!” Hermione exclaimed with joy and happiness as she jumped up and down at Pansy’s flat.

 “What?! Who’s the father?” Pansy asked and took the muggle pregnancy test from her hands that had a blue + sign.

 “Draco of course!” Pansy’s faced turned pale and her eyes drifted to Hermione’s baby bump. “H-How many months?” Pansy asked her voice barely audible.

 “A month I think. That’s why I have loads of cravings!” Hermione’s voice was excited. “ I can’t wait to tell Draco!”