Chapter 46 (Book 2)

Začít od začátku

 “Here goes nothing” She whispered to herself.

 Draco’s POV

 “Dad! Go help mom!” Alicia demanded her eyes turning glassy.

 “Dad! They have the wrong woman!” Scorpius yelled as his fist starting to clench.

 “You were just accusing my mother a little while ago.” Alicia spoke and looked at her brother.

 “I was wrong! She is innocent!” Scorpius added and faced Alicia with guilt written all over his face.

 “Yeah right!” Alicia hissed and crossed her arms. “You g-“

 “Stop!” I yelled, seeing them fight was not a good sight to see. It was like me and Hermione during our early years.

 “Dad!” They both faced me and yelled in unison.

 “Both of you shut up for a moment.” I raised my voice for the first time. But then they looked terrified. “Sorry” I apologized and waited for their facial expressions to calm and turn back to normal.

 There was silence in the room and it was awkward. Scorpius was looking at the floor while Alicia was looking at him with daggers. I hesitated to break the silence but it was a waste of time. I had to get Hermione out of the Ministry fast.

 “Okay,” I started and they both looked at me with eyes filled with hope.  “I’m going to the Ministry to get your mother.” I announced simply as that.

  I was about to turn around and apparate but I felt my sleeve being pulled. I turned around and found Alicia, her eyes already pouring tears and her face all red. She was crying and I hated seeing her like that. My features softened and pulled her into a hug. I kept shushing her and rubbing her back but it wasn’t calming her down.

 “W-Why i-is this happening?” Alicia asked between her hiccups.

 “I don’t know sweetheart, I don’t know.” I comforted her and wished I knew why this was happening. 

 How could Hermione kill Astoria? She couldn’t do that, she was too kind to do that kind of stuff. Since she told me her past I knew she had changed and she won’t go killing someone. She wasn’t a heartless person she was not like a Deatheater.

 “Wait a death eater! That’s it!” I said in my mind and looked at Scorpius.

 If my mother knows something about this she will be in big trouble

 END OF POV

= = =

Jean McLaggen NOT Guilty! “She was FRAMED” Harry Potter defends.

By: Kendra Skeeter

Later this afternoon the Ministry people were surprised when a team of Aurors came back with a brunette woman with them. To the surprise of all, the woman was Jean McLaggen, the late Cormac McLaggen’s wife. But that not’s all, did anyone realize that this woman we know as the owner of the biggest designing company is actually THE GOLDEN TRIO’s Hermione Jean Granger! Yes I know quite shocking, we all know that Hermione Granger died when she gave birth to Alicia Granger, but how wrong we were.